Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *movies That Would Make Good Games*

Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    The Bridges of Madison County. Only in the game Clint Eastwood can pull out a shotgun and blow Meryl Streep's head off.

2. Games   -   #22
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    for me I hate games out of movies I prefer making movies out of games

3. Games   -   #23
    BANNED
    Originally posted by chris9902@3 August 2003 - 13:56
    NONE, NEVER.

movie games SUCK so mcuh ass, look at the matrix... you can't even be neo.

the best games are new ideas like GTA or Rockstar new game MANHUNT.

but movie games suck because there always rushed with poor graphics and/or poor gameplay.
    well just to compliment this... if u used Neo it would be like playin as being god...there would be no point in playing the game since you can beat anything.

Besides, if you ARE a matrix fan, then you are gonna understand that the game isnt in itself a game, but merely a part of a huge ass GREAT movie that couldnt have been a 6 hour movie since the Wachowski dont have "permission" to do so....

(few directors have permission to do 3+ movies....George Lucas and Steven Spielberg, for example)

If you play ETM as if you were playing a game....all I got to say is:
    SHAME ON YOU

4. Games   -   #24
    I would like 2 see a good serial killer game a bit like Scream , with the game style of Hitman, u had 2 sneek into teenagers houses and kill them then get out b4 the police came... just a rough idea...

5. Games   -   #25
    woah Metro, sounds a bit like that's a fantasy of yours j/k

I think that most of the obvious conversions have already been made. I think a modern take on the Ghostbusters franchise would be good, but it would have to have more depth than "zap ghost, put it in the containment unit, zap another ghost etc..."

edit* my perfect game would basically be along the lines of vice city etc, but without specific missions as such, just a huge totally interactive city, where u converse with anyone, do anything you want. It'd be so difficult to do, but i'd love a game where everything is as real as possible, so for example if i hit a tree in a car, the tree's bark is damaged etc. everything with minor attention to detail.

to get it the way i see the game in my head would be beyond the capabilities of today's systems, but i imagine it won't be long before we start seeing this kind of immersive gameplay.

6. Games   -   #26
    woah Metro, sounds a bit like that's a fantasy of yours  j/k
    Hey man iam no Ted Bundy...

7. Games   -   #27
    John Woo Movies and Those Hong Kong Blood operas........great movies could be great games ...

8. Games   -   #28
    theslayer40's Avatar Poster
    Dalegas I have seen one game name Stargate and it wasn't the one you talkin about, so you say their is one based on the movie I have'nt seen and would like for you to calm down the way you typed it sounded like you were mad at me so sry, I didn't see the game you were talking about, but will buy if I can find it.

9. Games   -   #29
    Star Wars.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123