Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: theplace.bz vs thevault.bz

Is theplace.bz and thevault.bz the same website or different if so how do they differ.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    theplace is for seduction stuff similar to bitseduce but 10 times better. The vault is the ultimate site for business material (Best site hands down for business). These are not your typical bt trackers. So if your about trading accounts or just want to boast to say you have it, you won't be satisfied. They are both extremely useful for their respective purposes. They are both owned by the same SysOp's and have very similar designs as well.
    Last edited by grimms; 03-04-2008 at 01:37 AM.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    grimms put it perfectly. also note that unless you have some real interest in either of the two fields, i strongly suggest that you dont join. you will only end up getting disabled!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I think ThePlace and Bitseduce are very similar and i find Bitseduce the better of the two
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    You want to make money?? Then the vault is the place you want to vault into

If getting laid is what you want, then go for the place.

Since I wantd both, I am at both these places.

Cya guys.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    InXS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtremist View Post
    You want to make money?? Then the vault is the place you want to vault into

If getting laid is what you want, then go for the place.

Since I wantd both, I am at both these places.

Cya guys.
    so u want to get laid with money?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Not exactly. I want $$ so I can live a comfortable life and get laid so I have a fun life.

And btw money does help in getting laid. Na dont think so dirty. Buy a girl dinner at a good place and then take her home to get laid. Thats what I am talking abt

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85
    It's out of topic - sorry, but how about bitSpyder? Is it all-in-one site for e-books such as bitMe?

Thx.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    both the same SysOp
    the same design

great trackers

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by amade View Post
    It's out of topic - sorry, but how about bitSpyder? Is it all-in-one site for e-books such as bitMe?

Thx.
    Not quite, but I have nothing bad to say about bitspyder. I use it almost daily. Bitme is the ultimate ebook learning site. Best in it's class.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast