Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: ScL vs ScT

messi30's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    SCL has freeleech now.
    SCT its very hard for upload, but has more content

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Like tons of other have mentioned, Scl for the community, and ScT for the content. But I think once Scl gets older, and some more members, the content is going to be just as good there. Look at SCC, the content there is almost identical to ScT.

If I had to pick, I think I would say I like Scl, just because it seems more relaxed there.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    ScT FTW

/me says f community just download

(cough sarcasm...cough)

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Community is a lame word people use when a tracker lacks users.

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeling View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    It could also mean that people are finally beginning to realize that there are things more important than raw speed, such as a sense of community and helpful staff.

read my post a few posts back. As for helpful staff, unless you needed help you wouldn't notice, but if you mean im not helpful cus i don't give invites to people that pm me...

stop this discussion, it's very unfair to Scl to be compared to SCT.
    all the fuzz about scl is due to the invite system, not the contents... and to those that say SCL has better packs: LOOOOL
    and to those that say it has a more active community: re-LOOOOOL
    SCT ownz it anytime, and very few trackers can compete with SCT contents. I remember maybe 3, and SCL isn't even near of being one of them.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 03-05-2008 at 06:12 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    im not on scL so i cant make the call..

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeling View Post

read my post a few posts back. As for helpful staff, unless you needed help you wouldn't notice, but if you mean im not helpful cus i don't give invites to people that pm me...

stop this discussion, it's very unfair to Scl to be compared to SCT.
    all the fuzz about scl is due to the invite system, not the contents... and to those that say SCL has better packs: LOOOOL
    and to those that say it has a more active community: re-LOOOOOL
    SCT ownz it anytime, and very few trackers can compete with SCT contents. I remember maybe 3, and SCL isn't even near of being one of them.
    i agree with u..only noobs compare these two
    tomorrow the n00bs will compare BitNation with FTN or FSC

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    tusks's Avatar ¯\(°_o)/¯ BT Rep: +1
    This thread is obvious proof that people love to hype the trackers they are in because it makes them feel more important over the internet. ScL and ScT are at different stages of their development. It's like comparing a newborn baby to a 26 year old marathon runner. At this point in time the baby is just learning to walk but in the future he may break all the records of the marathon runner.

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    VIZFX's Avatar Looking at You! BT Rep: +2
    If anybody is actually reading through all the posts, I feel sorry for you. Just jump to the last page, add your spam and move on. I just did.

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    regardless of whether its a good site or not..scl is trendy as fuck right now

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast