Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Want To Start Making My Own Band Tshirts

Poster
    i already know how to make them but i need help finding good images of the different bands logos, cd images, etc that i could use to print to my shirts. does anyone else do this? where can i find good images?
    PLEASE help me get my Free IPOD! my brother got his 4 days ago and i need help with referrals. the screensavers just aired a story and it works. Just use my referral link and i suggest the 2 week blockbuster trial. you won't owe anything! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10154369

2. Music   -   #2
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    i quess if marijuana leads to harder drugs, illegal music downloading leads to conterfieting merchandise...........

3. Music   -   #3
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@2 August 2003 - 03:54
    i quess if marijuana leads to harder drugs, illegal music downloading leads to conterfieting merchandise...........
    That's funny.

4. Music   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@2 August 2003 - 04:54

PLEASE help me get my Free IPOD! my brother got his 4 days ago and i need help with referrals. the screensavers just aired a story and it works. Just use my referral link and i suggest the 2 week blockbuster trial. you won't owe anything! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10154369

5. Music   -   #5
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by ripley02@2 August 2003 - 03:49
    i already know how to make them but i need help finding good images of the different bands logos, cd images, etc that i could use to print to my shirts. does anyone else do this? where can i find good images?
    Can you spell "Copyrights"?

6. Music   -   #6
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    This doesnt seem like a good idea.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

7. Music   -   #7
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by mogadishu@2 August 2003 - 04:16
    True.

Companies are busting our ass for sharing music/video and we arn&#39;t making any profit. Imagine how hard their going to bust your ass when your selling their image/trademark and shit like that. Damn.

8. Music   -   #8
    Originally posted by Mr. Blunt+2 August 2003 - 05:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Blunt &#064; 2 August 2003 - 05:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-mogadishu@2 August 2003 - 04:16
    True.

Companies are busting our ass for sharing music/video and we arn&#39;t making any profit. Imagine how hard their going to bust your ass when your selling their image/trademark and shit like that. Damn.[/b][/quote]
    He never actually said he planned to sell the shirts.

I don&#39;t think it&#39;s a problem if you just want to take band pictures/logos and put them on shirts. They&#39;re sold on eBay all the time anyway. But if you intend to sell them to people, that&#39;s another story.

You could try a Google image search, but go to Advanced Image Search and select the highest quality/largest pictures (wallpaper-sized).

9. Music   -   #9
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Aight, i guess if you aren&#39;t going to sell them its ok. I think it&#39;s still illegal, but they have bigger fish to fry.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

10. Music   -   #10
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@2 August 2003 - 13:54
    That is put into the classic quote book

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast