Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Whats so great about SCT and Revtt

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by (I) View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    the good thing about revtt is the request section and they have a great content over there with nice speeds.
    SCT the only thing is good there is the packs
    Not the 1st time to ask, packs in ScT has freeleech?
    of course not. u do have a 0.75 download multiplier at every single torrent.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Oh yea, revott is the best asnd so is sct. I lvoe the site. tl is crap. they should delete it.

Someone invite me to fsc please

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    Im not on sct, but i'm on revtt and it's one of my favourite trackers

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Both are great sites and both have advantages/disadvantages. It just depends on you the individual user.

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    Well I agree all 3 sites have similiar material but each also will have stuff that is exclusive to that site. There are some speed and uptime differences but I am not in that big of a hurry for my material. I think RevTT may be easier to seed back if you don't have a seedbox to help you but others can be seeded back to with a bit of time. I am not so much into the pron so TL special site works best for me but having it on the other sites is really no problem either. I think that each has a unique community and that aspect makes them best as I think private sites are more about community rather than about the material that they have available. All three are very nice sites and have great communities to share with the person willing to be a member.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by trackrider View Post
    Well I agree all 3 sites have similiar material but each also will have stuff that is exclusive to that site.
    i agree. ScT has the best pretime, the best speeds, the best content, one of the nicest and user-friendly design, lightning-fast browse speed. TL has tens of thousands of cheaters, the population of a small town as it's users, shit-staff, non-existent forums, non-existent comment moderation, non-existent user-support, shitty uploads with wathever junk the uploader has on his hdd's ,i've seen photo shots of some uploaders copy of crysis and it's interiors .

Yeah, they both have pro's and con's, right ?

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    ideto's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    RevTT? If you you said r****t, a great communitie (even I would like to join) , but RevTT is realy similar to TL.

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by trackrider View Post
    Well I agree all 3 sites have similiar material but each also will have stuff that is exclusive to that site.
    i agree. ScT has the best pretime, the best speeds, the best content, one of the nicest and user-friendly design, lightning-fast browse speed. TL has tens of thousands of cheaters, the population of a small town as it's users, shit-staff, non-existent forums, non-existent comment moderation, non-existent user-support, shitty uploads with wathever junk the uploader has on his hdd's ,i've seen photo shots of some uploaders copy of crysis and it's interiors .

Yeah, they both have pro's and con's, right ?
    Couldn't agree more! Plus the fact that TL has pay to leech with no ratio requirements.

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by (I) View Post

Not the 1st time to ask, packs in ScT has freeleech?
    of course not. u do have a 0.75 download multiplier at every single torrent.
    Thanks Cabalo (lol no spam when I clicked ur name I knew there's a stuff called arcade going there now)

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    ScT = Fail. RevTT = Fail.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast