Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Whats so great about SCT and Revtt

Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    Yea, TL is great. They keep files for a really long time. The oldest torrent there is like 3 years old and still has like 100 seeders. Wewt.

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    MaaxHimself's Avatar ‡ Borat Sagdiyev ‡ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by alwin007 View Post
    Hi guys,
    I was wondering whats so great about Sct and RevTT trackers? what do they have that TL or other trackers doesnt? whats the all hype about? I would like to be invited there to see if for myself but it seems like no one has one to spare....
    To answer your question, both sites have different aspects that make them great..
    The users, are what really make a torrent site great. They provide for the community, upload the majority of torrents, and seed back those torrents to all the other users on the site. (On ScT that means alot of seedboxes = very fast download speeds.)
    However, seeding back on downloaded torrents at ScT isn't easy without a seedbox or a connection > cable.
    RevTT is different in this manner. Seeding back on torrents is much easier, however there is a lack of community (I think), and less packs, features, etc.

Hope this helped a little.

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Naleo View Post
    Yea, TL is great. They keep files for a really long time. The oldest torrent there is like 3 years old and still has like 100 seeders. Wewt.
    Own's SCL anyday, then.

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Naleo View Post
    TL for the real torrenters

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    Poster
    ScT > all.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789