Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 79

Thread: Women And Shoes.

  1. #1
    Why the feck do women have so many pairs of shoes ?

    I have about six pairs max.

    Is there something I should know ?

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    yorkshire, england
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,982
    six , i got two

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    7,763
    It is one of their cunning plots again, designed to make us men believe that their feet don't smell!





    edit: spelling

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    6? Are you sure you AREN'T a woman??
    I only got my pair of chuck taylors and me pair of docs

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by Gurahl@3 August 2003 - 16:53
    It is one of their cunning plots again, designed to makes us men believe that their feet don't smell!
    lol.... My girlfriend has a built in wardrobe just for shoes ??

    100 pairs or more...

    We are going to a wedding... guess what... she needs a new pair ? WTF !!!

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Narfuck
    Age
    40
    Posts
    8,641
    My sis buys shed loads of shoes then only wears them once

    I like womens shoes, they smell nice and I woul.............oops......wrong thread

    Forest Gump "Those look like comfortable shoooooooes, I bet you could walk all day in a pair of shoes like that and not feel a thinggggggg, My mama said I goy magic Shoooooooooooooessss"

    Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    11,762
    It's very simple. Shoes say a lot about a persons personality. When I meet someone, one of the first things I do is look at their shoes. We use shoes to express the way we feel, different shoes for different moods.

    And ofcourse, a woman's wardrobe is more complex than a man's. We have shorts, long pants, skirts, dresses,......It's almost impossible to find shoes that match every outfit.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    7,763
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@3 August 2003 - 16:55
    Forest Gump "Those look like comfortable shoooooooes, I bet you could walk all day in a pair of shoes like that and not feel a thinggggggg, My mama said I goy magic Shoooooooooooooessss"

    Jonno B)
    I can do that with my good ole army boots, and I don't need ten freakin' pairs of 'em!

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@3 August 2003 - 16:55
    My sis buys shed loads of shoes then only wears them once

    I like womens shoes, they smell nice and I woul.............oops......wrong thread

    Forest Gump "Those look like comfortable shoooooooes, I bet you could walk all day in a pair of shoes like that and not feel a thinggggggg, My mama said I goy magic Shoooooooooooooessss"

    Jonno B)
    OK we have a foot fetish person here.

    6 pairs (including trainers) is not many !!

    So whats the craic ????

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    7,763
    Originally posted by Skweeky@3 August 2003 - 16:57
    And ofcourse, a woman's wardrobe is more complex than a man's. We have shorts, long pants, skirts, dresses,......It's almost impossible to find shoes that match every outfit.
    I thought you knew by now we just don't care about the clothes!

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •