Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade or not?

BEGINER's Avatar NOOB BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I just wana ask,is trade any way that someone could get some high level trackers????
    I just curios to hear your opinion???
    Sorry for my bad English
    And i hope that i will give some trackers,but for free,because im non-trader...
    Invites wich i have,i will give for free

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    trading is one way to get into various trackers, but its not the only way for sure...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    VIZFX's Avatar Looking at You! BT Rep: +2
    You seem to have been around here long enough to have seen what has happened to some account traders. You take your chances.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    sure, if you have a level 9 or 10 invite im sure you could find a trader for another tracker or the same rarity. if you're gonna trade low level (6 and under) invites then your chances are pretty slim imo.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Mate i am just curios....Because in latley i see only trade this,trade that...So i just been curios...If you have some dobut just see my signature
    Sorry for my bad English

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    you need to work your way up there, or get a seedbox. otherwise its unrealistic to expect someone to give you a high level invite out of the blue

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Yeah i know that...I will use seedbox in short time,just to pick best offer...As i said i am just curios,about way to get some high level trackers
    Sorry for my bad English

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    not to trade if you ask me 1st of all make friends here and only via friends you can get into "high level" trackers but m8 it is not all in rarety the more that counts it the content staff and community not how much blah blah tracker is rare

and see tracker rules no one allow trading and trading brings us all in risk and it is not good option if you ask me

so my option is be a good user it takes time that people see how much you are trusted and most important be honest to people made friends and you will get every tracker that you need

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by sakingsny View Post
    not to trade if you ask me 1st of all make friends here and only via friends you can get into "high level" trackers but m8 it is not all in rarety the more that counts it the content staff and community not how much blah blah tracker is rare

and see tracker rules no one allow trading and trading brings us all in risk and it is not good option if you ask me

so my option is be a good user it takes time that people see how much you are trusted and most important be honest to people made friends and you will get every tracker that you need
    This is answer...Tnx on your answer mate...I agree with you
    Sorry for my bad English

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Debate is overrated BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    It's not the only way.

I've been here for what? 2 months now and i got whatever i wanted (except TT )
    You just have to patient and make some friends.
    It helps if you help others too you know...

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast