Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Winxp Start Button

Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    This is off-topic, but Xilo your sig is a bit too big. The max is 495x150 pixels. Your sig is 500 x 200 pixels.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Meh...Why'd you even say anything? Noone has before -_- Besides, there are plenty of people that don't follow the sig rules...

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Well, just because other people break the sig rule, doesn't mean you should too. I'm not forcing you to do anything, but it isn't fair for the people who do follow the rules. Making it a bit smaller wouldnt hurt I'm sure.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@3 August 2003 - 20:57
    Well, just because other people break the sig rule, doesn't mean you should too. I'm not forcing you to do anything, but it isn't fair for the people who do follow the rules. Making it a bit smaller wouldnt hurt I'm sure.
    i agree

please conform to the rules
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    It&#39;s close enough...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Originally posted by Xilo@3 August 2003 - 21:04
    It&#39;s close enough...
    no, it&#39;s not
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Originally posted by Xilo@3 August 2003 - 12:04
    It&#39;s close enough...
    Its 5 x 50 pixels too big, and 3kb over the filesize limit (100kb).

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    Thanks for the reply...Its a shame its not possible cos that is wasted space, oh well never mind...if anyone has any other ideas, im up for them....Is there a program which would do it maybe?

and two things:

1. I cant move the Quicklaunch toolbar...i think its only poss with created ones, as mentioned

2. Your sig is too big...OK, its only a little over, but what if someone did one 510 x 210, theyd say "well its only just bigger than his" and then they get bigger and bigger....the limit is there for a reason; its not difficult for you to import it into Paint Shop Pro and resize...which would also get rid of the problem of it being over 100K...I really dont see why you have one image which is so big; its just daft.

3. If you want to hijack a thread, do it elsewhere...If youre gonna discuss, start a topic in the lounge. This was a serious question, and it doesn&#39;t deserve to go to the lounge.
    <insert signature here>

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Ex-member
    It is possible, indeed desirable, to have your Quick Launch (and other) toolbars at the side of the screen.

Here is a screenshot of my computer; I have just moved my mouse to the left of the screen to show the toolbars. When I move the mouse away, it auto-hides again.
    This means I have a convenient method of launching virtually any program with one click, but it doesn&#39;t get in the way when I&#39;m not using it.

The top toolbar is the Quick Launch bar.

Xilo: please resize your signature.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    thanks lamsey and all; Im really annoyed bout that space, but ill give this a try; have had it like this before, but it annoyed me, but will give it a try
    <insert signature here>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast