Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pisexy

Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Pimpie is the guy. We could say he is mad, but in my opinion is a good madness. I laugh a lot with some things he often do. Until now I have not seen he has a bad behavior or he has harmed somebody when he "gets mad". The contrary, very often. Last craziness I saw it was he gave 1 Tb upload to those users that put a picture from a girl with his name on her tits.
    PiSexy is a warm place if you participate in its tiny forums... few posters but they are so united that they look like real friends, family.
    And something I like from that site is they donīt give a damn for levels, what happens outside the site or whatever, they live in their bubble... most of them realized that signup were open when they saw new members posting.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Pimpie is the guy. We could say he is mad, but in my opinion is a good madness. I laugh a lot with some things he often do. Until now I have not seen he has a bad behavior or he has harmed somebody when he "gets mad". The contrary, very often. Last craziness I saw it was he gave 1 Tb upload to those users that put a picture from a girl with his name on her tits.
    PiSexy is a warm place if you participate in its tiny forums... few posters but they are so united that they look like real friends, family.
    And something I like from that site is they donīt give a damn for levels, what happens outside the site or whatever, they live in their bubble... most of them realized that signup were open when they saw new members posting.
    I couldn't explain it any better myself. Well said m8

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    [quote=SenorBubbz;2713092]
    Quote Originally Posted by idsos View Post
    I have heard the guy who runs the site is a bit loco.

That's a good one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12