Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Aom Hacked?

Benjamin's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
    Hi Saulin,

We prefer to stay invisible.
    Hello Jacqueline.You prefer to stay invisible? https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-aom-open-but-a-mistake-new-account-deleted-281070/page4#post2703095

In that post(which you've now shrewdly edited) you listed out a bunch of encrypted passwords of AOM for ALL of FST to see. So you're directly contradicting yourself by saying that you wanna stay invisible which is obviously NOT the case.

Another key point here is that if you truly wanted to be invisible then you wouldn't feel the need to constantly post about your 'open signup glitch' and be apologetic about it. Frankly speaking, you simply wouldn't care if you wanted to be invisible.
    Please don't make any more stupid posts like this. Jacqueline is here to clear up any confusion with AOM having open sign ups, she doesn't need a hateful post like this just because you are angry that you can't join AOM. Sorry to break it to you kid but they don't want collectors, they want magic lovers. You should feel privileged that she is taking the time to come on FST, which is crawling with 13 year olds like yourself, and respond to comments like this.
    PS: encrypted passwords - note the first word before 'password'

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post

Hello Jacqueline.You prefer to stay invisible? https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-aom-open-but-a-mistake-new-account-deleted-281070/page4#post2703095

In that post(which you've now shrewdly edited) you listed out a bunch of encrypted passwords of AOM for ALL of FST to see. So you're directly contradicting yourself by saying that you wanna stay invisible which is obviously NOT the case.

Another key point here is that if you truly wanted to be invisible then you wouldn't feel the need to constantly post about your 'open signup glitch' and be apologetic about it. Frankly speaking, you simply wouldn't care if you wanted to be invisible.
    Please don't make any more stupid posts like this. Jacqueline is here to clear up any confusion with AOM having open sign ups, she doesn't need a hateful post like this just because you are angry that you can't join AOM. Sorry to break it to you kid but they don't want collectors, they want magic lovers. You should feel privileged that she is taking the time to come on FST, which is crawling with 13 year olds like yourself, and respond to comments like this.
    Wow,where do i begin to respond to your incredibly hateful post?
    First, you call me stupid and then go on to accuse me of being an angry 13 yr old.

Your assumption of me being angry because i couldn't join AOM is wrong as i didn't even bother joining there.Your assumption of me being a collector is also wrong. You don't know me and you don't know what trackers i'm on and you certainly don't know what interests me. So please for heaven's sake stop assuming.

Ahahahaa, I don't feel 'privileged' if Jacqueline becomes a member of FST but for some mysterious reason you do.

By "encrypted" passwords i meant this:- If my password was "misdirection" then that probably would be encrypted to something like "1askfj2200dfkjasdf" and stored in their database.

Lastly,stay calm.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Benjamin's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post

Wow,where do i begin to respond to your incredibly hateful post?
    First, you call me stupid and then go on to accuse me of being an angry 13 yr old.

Your assumption of me being angry because i couldn't join AOM is wrong as i didn't even bother joining there.Your assumption of me being a collector is also wrong. You don't know me and you don't know what trackers i'm on and you certainly don't know what interests me. So please for heaven's sake stop assuming.

Ahahahaa, I don't feel 'privileged' if Jacqueline becomes a member of FST but for some mysterious reason you do.

By "encrypted" passwords i meant this:- If my password was "misdirection" then that probably would be encrypted to something like "1askfj2200dfkjasdf" and stored in their database.

Lastly,stay calm.
    Are you angry because I didn't reply to your PM begging for an AOM invite? Yes you are
    Show some respect, I know you well enough.
    Last edited by Benjamin; 10-04-2009 at 12:15 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Poster
    Who the hell wants an invite to that crap site anyway

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1 View Post
    Who the hell wants an invite to that crap site anyway
    hmmm. maybe somebody that is into magic :x

I love AOM

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    wow.. im surprised about the hard words of some of you. obvious it doesnt make a difference whatever you say or dont say. i can only be happy we dont have negative members like some of you.

i will ask the admin/mods to remove all postings concerning our website.

goodbye to you all. i wish you all the best. aom memebers, i see you on the other side!

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    wow.. im surprised about the hard words of some of you. obvious it doesnt make a difference whatever you say or dont say. i can only be happy we dont have negative members like some of you.

i will ask the admin/mods to remove all postings concerning our website.

goodbye to you all. i wish you all the best. aom memebers, i see you on the other side!
    My god what a drama queen.
    *shrugs*

Benjamin,please post my pm here in which i begged you for an AOM invite. I don't know you one bit and i dont care to either. Get a grip,sunshine.
    Last edited by soulreaper; 03-08-2008 at 03:54 PM. Reason: more info

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Quote Originally Posted by naranja View Post
    i think aom is just after the donations, they keep opening up signups on purpose to get more $$$ they already make 5000/month so i dont get it....

also the aom database is on p2p everyone can log in with any users password....

its a nice site still, but you can get magician torrents also on tbz or salad.tl
    can you proof that we make 5000 per month? of course you cant. calculate with me. we have 800 members. that would be 6,25 per member per month. entering aom is totally free, we never beg for donations so why would members donate 6,25 if they could get it on tbz or a site from which i cant even take the name in my mouth. i can assure you that only a very very very small amount of members donate. all money goes back to the community for prizes and group buys. so unless you can show me prints of my paypal account i would recommand you talk about things you DO know about.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    rocky1234's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by naranja View Post
    i think aom is just after the donations, they keep opening up signups on purpose to get more $$$ they already make 5000/month so i dont get it....

also the aom database is on p2p everyone can log in with any users password....

its a nice site still, but you can get magician torrents also on tbz or salad.tl
    can you proof that we make 5000 per month? of course you cant. calculate with me. we have 800 members. that would be 6,25 per member per month. entering aom is totally free, we never beg for donations so why would members donate 6,25 if they could get it on tbz or a site from which i cant even take the name in my mouth. i can assure you that only a very very very small amount of members donate. all money goes back to the community for prizes and group buys. so unless you can show me prints of my paypal account i would recommand you talk about things you DO know about.
    AOM is a nice place to be. Donations are used for the Groupbuys. Though I disagree that they use the donations for themselves but even if they do, what's the harm. They are providing u some service then why not earn a reward for that..

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456