Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: looking for revtt, dvdclub, torrentleech

The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by fOrUmAs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by saqib View Post

u r comparing iPt with RevTT ?

RevTT is wayyy better then iPt in pre-times and speeds and most impotently their new revolutionary request system...
    No i havent that, i have just said they have many members and torrents as revTT

lol revolutionary request system??

there is nothing revolutionary there, other sites have this feature for start

p.s banjo555

i have send u PM for your email 10 min ago and nothing, i will wait just for 5 more min them i go to sleep,also i will send u one more invite for another site
    Sleep well forumas...

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by fOrUmAs View Post
    banjo555 if u want i will send u one IPtorrents invite?

IPTorrents have many torrents and members almost like on RevTT

RevTT is wayyy better then iPt in pre-times and speeds and most impotently their new revolutionary request system...
    RevTT hahahahahha LoL
    They even don't have pre release LoL
    RevTT releasing Movies after 20-25 minute pre release.

IPTorrents pre release max 3 minute

Maybe you mistaken, you should have write about Torrentleech not RevTT

RevTT is way far to compare with IPTorrents. IPTorrents is the big daddy

Fast Pre release for Movies:
    1st: IPTorrents
    2nd: TorrentLeech
    3th: RevTT ( maybe LoL ) - Releasing after 25-30 minute. ( we can't say it pre release )

IPTorrents 2 times bigger then RevTT

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Don't think your gonna get any of what ur looking for just yet. You only have something like 14 posts and you want people to trust you and give you invites to great sites like the ones you requested.

I can see your speed isn't great but your doing a good job in maintaining a decent ratio with your speed so thats a +

Get the post count up with some quality posts and I'm sure you'll get some if not all of what your looking for

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by fisherman View Post
    Don't think your gonna get any of what ur looking for just yet. You only have something like 14 posts and you want people to trust you and give you invites to great sites like the ones you requested.

I can see your speed isn't great but your doing a good job in maintaining a decent ratio with your speed so thats a +

Get the post count up with some quality posts and I'm sure you'll get some if not all of what your looking for
    yeah i know im here for a month...
    and yes im in argentinaa... its quite difficult to have a decent ratio with our bandwith!!!

thank u!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo555 View Post

and yes im in argentinaa... its quite difficult to have a decent ratio with our bandwith!!!

thank u!!

Yep as I said your doing a good job with what U have so a little more activity around here and you'll get some great trackers

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    whip22's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    you know what i want to say to this guy? GOOD LUCK! I hope you actually get it. Every request should be read with respect. I know i dissed u once saying ur request for trade was wack, but i take it all back. I thought about it and everyone deserves a freeeeking chance. If i had any of those, i would help you, but unfortunately i don't so all i can give is a pat on the back and good luck!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65

you would say the opposite if iptorrent was lv 5 and revtt was lv 2

bottom line
    you can find anything you want in every tracker with good speed too
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo555 View Post

thank u!!

Yep as I said your doing a good job with what U have so a little more activity around here and you'll get some great trackers
    not necessarily.. i would rather invite a user that has a small number of posts, but posts helpfully and relevantly, than someone with a high number of posts who says and asks stupid things

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    this is a joke right? ha Ha..... ipt vs rev= R! No doubt check WTAW-even if u do not agree....lol ????Wow check how many fake t's they have-too many!
    http://fenopy.com/fakefinder/fake.php?cmd=torrent
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post

RevTT hahahahahha LoL
    They even don't have pre release LoL
    RevTT releasing Movies after 20-25 minute pre release.

IPTorrents pre release max 3 minute

Maybe you mistaken, you should have write about Torrentleech not RevTT

RevTT is way far to compare with IPTorrents. IPTorrents is the big daddy

Fast Pre release for Movies:
    1st: IPTorrents
    2nd: TorrentLeech
    3th: RevTT ( maybe LoL ) - Releasing after 25-30 minute. ( we can't say it pre release )

IPTorrents 2 times bigger then RevTT
    Last edited by pone44; 03-07-2008 at 06:03 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    man, u ask too much for a single request, besides for a beginner there's no need in having at the same time TL and revTT, maybe later.
    thedvdclub had open signups a couple of weeks ago, and it won't be easy to get u there. Good luck out there, i haven't anything to help you, but to recommend you a few sites that will suite perfectly most of your needs until u try to get to those ones, and iptorrents, ilovetorrents, bitsoup and supertorrents altogether will fill up a lot of those needs.
    i think one of my friends has a supertorrents' invite, i will ask him should u be interested.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast