Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTF with SCC

1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Actatoi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelabel View Post
    so now what we cant give away SCC???
    They didn't change over a night, suggestion : read the rules on the site when you signup and continue to do so on a regular basis.
    well you can give them away to someone who's posted a request, because that isn't a public random giveaway

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Actatoi View Post

They didn't change over a night, suggestion : read the rules on the site when you signup and continue to do so on a regular basis.
    well you can give them away to someone who's posted a request, because that isn't a public random giveaway
    Ppl u dont know? Cheaters mb? rules are made for a good reason.
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    I love those retards which put every single stupid rule on the invites only to acquire a level up because it's *cough* hard *cough* to get in there.

FAIL.
    If you really think that is the reason, you fail.
    To be honest, when they revoked all the invites on scc, I thought the real purpose of it was to go up one or two levels. After a few days though I had more invites than before, I was clearly wrong.
    It's still pretty easy to get into SCC.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55

Sick

Quote Originally Posted by myllian View Post
    I love those retards which put every single stupid rule on the invites only to acquire a level up because it's *cough* hard *cough* to get in there.

FAIL.
    To be honest, when they revoked all the invites on scc, I thought the real purpose of it was to go up one or two levels. After a few days though I had more invites than before, I was clearly wrong.
    So, if so why they removed the invites from the users? And why they don't allow the giveaway of invites?

It's still pretty easy to get into SCC.
    it's *cough* hard *cough* to get in there.
    What part of the *cough* you didn't understand?

Anyway, who have the idea to create the trackers levels is the most retarded of all, because the levels should be based in conjunction of easy of register, content, pre-times and speeds, but the retarded who have the idea has based only on the easy of register, lame.
    At least Classes for easy of register, and levels for content, pre-times and speeds, that way would be much better, but ok.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    alfry1010's Avatar Be aware of the HD BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    So i get on irc and they told me my acc was disabled because i make a GA of the 2 invites i had on a small french forum so be careful and if somebody get an invite i make a request so it's not a GA and i take care of my ratio!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by alfry1010 View Post
    H,

I had an account thanks to a GA from here two weeks ago and i begin to seed and i seed about 6G untill yesterday and this morning i saw that my account was disabled. So WTF!!

Could somebody have an explanation ? Yes i'm gonna go on their irc when i get home!

Or the guy who invite me was disavled and all the people he invited too ?

pppfffff...i want my acc back
    So i get on irc and they told me my acc was disabled because i make a GA of the 2 invites i had on a small french forum so be careful and if somebody get an invite i make a request so it's not a GA and i take care of my ratio!
    Problem solved, once again it's common sense and knowing the rules that prevail. Amazing thing them rules aren't they?

So you thought you would be anonymous in your GA by trying to hide in a small French forum, I bet you, or others, won't be making that mistake again!
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    So, if so why they removed the invites from the users? And why they don't allow the giveaway of invites?
    They removed them because invites were being sold on ebay.
    GA are not allowed because inviting some random kids in a public forum defies the whole point of an invite system..

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    alfry1010's Avatar Be aware of the HD BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Please closed this topic now i've got my answer thanks!

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75

u should knows by now that staff from SCC checking FST for every scc giveaway thread and they are disableing users if they find same username as there

that is also the reasone why no one from SCC staff havent had ex. community rep status here

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wanderer View Post
    The thing is when you connect to a private tracker, utorrent automatically disable DHT as well as Local Peer Discovery, even if they are enabled in Bittorent tab.

uTorrent is always respecting private tracker flag, otherwise it would be banned everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    DHT (distributed hash tables) and Peer Exchange, as well as Local Peer Discovery are features in µtorrent that allow you to connect to peers that are not part of the tracker.
    That's how it works afaik...uT sees the privacy flag in the torrent and respects it. I know it will disallow DHT...not sure about peer exch. or LPD.
    I allow DHT personally because I know private torrents disable it...but I do have peer exch and LPD disabled. I have always ran uT in this config and am an a member in good standing w/ SCC and have been for quite a while..never been disabled for DHT violation. Just my $.02
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast