Thread: Playing Rmvb files With Subs

Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Yup,Just downloaded a bunch from Rmvbusters But can't get the subtitles on,Googled tried many ways Not working

If any one can guide me with an easy way to do it,Highly appreciated

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Living Dead BT Rep: +2
    Codec - Real Alternative. Good player for rm(vb) movies is Media Player Classic. Ofc you can use Real Player, but it's pretty lame imo.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    That has nothing to do with bittorent.

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    go to subscene.com and u will find there any translation u want

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    kyuuchi's Avatar <O.O> BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by willsmith099 View Post
    Yup,Just downloaded a bunch from Rmvbusters But can't get the subtitles on,Googled tried many ways Not working

If any one can guide me with an easy way to do it,Highly appreciated
    If the subs are hard coded then it should work fine. But if the sub is a separate file, then you need to rename it so its the same file name as your rmvb file. eg. If you have a file named lost.rmvb then your sub file should be lost.srt/sub/ass/ssa. If that still don't play, it could be that you don't have vobsub installed.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    best player for synchronizing any subtitle with any frame rate setting is the only one
    and the answer is ================K M PLAYER=======[CLICK ON IT TO DOWNLOAD]

to download lots of movies in rmvb format is "ueirf"
    click on it to get lots of movies
    Last edited by karanbh; 03-09-2008 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost