Thread: [REQ]Bitspyder invite

ramezayyad's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I need bitspyder invite please
    thanks
    Mohammed is Prophet of Allah so He`s Great,
    Jesus is Prophet of Allah so He`s Great too.
    Allah is Creator of Mohammed , Jesus and all of thing you can imagine so He`s THE GREATEST

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    mr.xom's Avatar XoM FoReVeR BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    i hope to get it
    by u must give : why u need it? , speedtest & ratio proof

for me : if i have Bitspyder invite of course i will give it for u

Dont PM me for invites
    Just make a request and I will see it

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.xom View Post
    i hope to get it
    by u must give : why u need it? , speedtest & ratio proof

for me : if i have Bitspyder invite of course i will give it for u
    yes u r right
    Im a student in Engineering Electrochemistry and I need network courses
    and some educational CDs .
    and bitme is not working with me so I really need bitspyder.
    http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/9638/888ay4.jpg
    http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/3066/999yp1.jpg
    http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4520/tttbl9.jpg
    http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/3484/555do9.png
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/243400524.png
    thanks
    Allah is Creator of Mohammed , Jesus and all of thing you can imagine so He`s THE GREATEST

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I know this Forum, is "Free " speech but to post Religious and Political related ideology as a Signature REALLY TURNS ME OFF, I would have given U an invite, BUT looking at that Signature made me really turn off...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    I know this Forum, is "Free " speech but to post Religious and Political related ideology as a Signature REALLY TURNS ME OFF, I would have given U an invite, BUT looking at that Signature made me really turn off...
    ok Its ur right
    but I won`t change my sig.
    thanks I hope another one can give me invite

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    goysalh's Avatar Helper... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by ramezayyad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    ok Its ur right
    I think in a week I have bitspyder invite again.I send your invite.Please PM me your mail.
    Please don't send PM me about trade or wanting any invite.If I see somebody really need some tracker I will send invite.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    pureheart's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    It's the freedom of expression buddy....
    BTW, your avie hurts me, but I'll not ask you to change it as it's up to you, freedom of expression!!
    No offence intended, but if you're to take away other ppls right, be ready; yours will be taken away.
    You're enlightened enuf to rmbr you of that!
    Forgive me, discriminating ppl on basis of their religion, thoughts, or beliefs isn't good bro.
    Last edited by pureheart; 03-08-2008 at 08:50 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I find your signature quite disturbing. Nothing against allah or anything like that, but maybe you should think about leaving your religious beliefs at home or discuss it through pm's with liked minded individuals. I'm turned off as well, not saying I was going to give you an invite or anything(Just came in to view). I just happened to see your sig that almost completely blinded my eye sockets.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by pureheart View Post
    It's the freedom of expression buddy....
    BTW, your avie hurts me, but I'll not ask you to change it as it's up to you, freedom of expression!!
    No offence intended, but if you're to take away other ppls right, be ready; yours will be taken away.
    You're enlightened enuf to rmbr you of that!
    Forgive me, discriminating ppl on basis of their religion, thoughts, or beliefs isn't good bro.

I did NOT say or suggest that his RIGHTS of expressing himself should be taken away, where did U read that.?
    I was just Exercising my Freedom of speech, that it was a turn off for ME. Am I NOT entitle to my Opinion, just as well?
    The forum is Neutral place for people , to participate and engage in various activities NOT a place to "Shout " out your Religious and political Beliefs, dude.
    Last edited by Enlightened; 03-08-2008 at 09:48 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by goysalh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ramezayyad View Post

ok Its ur right
    I think in a week I have bitspyder invite again.I send your invite.Please PM me your mail.
    pmed
    many thanks