Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: To SCT Staff, this person stole my account

embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1 View Post
    it would help if we knew your username there
    If it does help..any..the username: Djeliba
    Think what you may, it had been couple of weeks since I had touched SCT and its probably month or more since I logged in here.
    The only reason I posted here - cuz - I was kinda shocked the way the account was snatched.
    But its interesting the way people perceive it. Again, Im not in any kind of sorrow, however wouldnt mind the guilty realize his mistake and I dont even know if that person is a member of FST, but there is still a chance.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster
    I just checked your account and it's banned lol

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    ScT is lame. I wouldn't even bother with them as everyone in their Staff is a douche. Unfortunately. That site was good once upon a time, but that was a long, long time ago.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Atleast the a/c is disabled. Somebody please close the thread, thanks @ Lee1.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Can't really blame them for thinking the worst though. People trade away accounts here all the time. Not saying that's what you did though.

Hope you get your account back.

Quote Originally Posted by embolism View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1 View Post
    it would help if we knew your username there
    If it does help..any..the username: Djeliba
    Think what you may, it had been couple of weeks since I had touched SCT and its probably month or more since I logged in here.
    The only reason I posted here - cuz - I was kinda shocked the way the account was snatched.
    But its interesting the way people perceive it. Again, Im not in any kind of sorrow, however wouldnt mind the guilty realize his mistake and I dont even know if that person is a member of FST, but there is still a chance.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123