Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: ScT giveaway

mr.xom's Avatar XoM FoReVeR BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    hi fisherman

nice giveaway from u

i hope to win it ( i love community & i try to be good member here and in trackers so i help every one here to get an invite for a private tracker or give the advice for any one need it) i not trader so if i get it then i have any invite ( i give it away ) ,i use my accounts reguraly and all invites i have i give it for free for all pll

why sct?

every one know the set the best in every thing pretime , content , packs and ( there are no site like it ) every one proud to be member in sct

and as you said "to move up to he next level" ya to start real torrent

i hope to consider for my post

my speed test
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/243621265.png
    Last edited by mr.xom; 03-08-2008 at 11:27 AM.

Dont PM me for invites
    Just make a request and I will see it

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by warofhell View Post
    i want sct because sct that i have used my friend's account. i know sct is very well. strongly say that i dont have sct and i dont want extra sct.

my ratios and speedtest: http://xs225.xs.to/xs225/08105/ratios433.jpg

thankss...
    Quote Originally Posted by warofhell View Post
    Hi everybody;

iam new at FST but i am experienced in torrents and trackers. My ratios and my speedtest in below link.

I want Norbits and swedvdr invite; i can easily buffer account and i can give a SCT invite

Thanks a lot....

http://xs225.xs.to/xs225/08105/ratios433.jpg

PS: While speedtest was running; utorrent is still leeching, my seedbox has 100mbit/100mbit connection.
    Shouldn't this giveaway be reserved for those that do not have a SCT acct, if they find you have more than 1 acct on SCT they could take away the inviter's invites for good, so be careful with this

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i agree with what johnny said and he wasn't trying to just make any influence in your judgement, just many times some people here have invited other ones and they know they are trustworthy, etc etc.
    I always like to hear other people's opinions before making my minds, so don't go hard on him.

and i see a lot of rudeness in a giveaway thread, kinda strange here.

oh, and if i might not vouch for anyone, i would certainly advise to check some people's trading backgrounds here before u do your minds. check their BT rep and you will find a lot of interesting things about acc trading etc etc...

not trying to teach u anything, just we all know SCT invites are rare and valuable, and many people will try to get advantage of such giveaways with their own agenda (check warofhell example)...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    i agree with what johnny said and he wasn't trying to just make any influence in your judgement, just many times some people here have invited other ones and they know they are trustworthy, etc etc.
    I always like to hear other people's opinions before making my minds, so don't go hard on him.

and i see a lot of rudeness in a giveaway thread, kinda strange here.

oh, and if i might not vouch for anyone, i would certainly advise to check some people's trading backgrounds here before u do your minds. check their BT rep and you will find a lot of interesting things about acc trading etc etc...

not trying to teach u anything, just we all know SCT invites are rare and valuable, and many people will try to get advantage of such giveaways with their own agenda (check warofhell example)...
    +1

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    ShadowsServant's Avatar Tomato BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Hi fisherman,
    I'll give it a shot, I'd like to have the chance to be a member of ScT. I hear great things about it and I'd like see for myself as well. I am dedicated to the sites I frequent and I promise not to trade cheat or sell the invite.

For privacy issues I'd like to send my ratio proofs via pm, by your request. (I know you don't want any unauthorized PMs) I may not meet you 50gb upload demand on all 3 ratio proofs but I do try hard with the connection I have.
    Here is my speedtest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/243642528.png

Thank you for the opportunity, I appreciate your gesture very much.

Have a good night.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    i would love it because of pretimes packs and speeds hope you consider me

Spoiler: Show

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by fisherman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post
    Can we nominate users we think deserve it?

Jon
    Sorry mate but I've been torrenting long enough to "hopefully" make the right decision myself
    Not to rain on your parade but you should consider his advice. Also make sure nobody has an israel and I think Poland IP.But I should know. I wouldn't risk doing this giveaway at all but if you must, Do a thorough background check, so you can sleep at night err...day.
    Last edited by grimms; 03-08-2008 at 09:08 AM.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    Cyclops's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    very nice, keep going

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by fisherman View Post
    I'm headin to bed now so I'll announcce winner tomorrow if there is any that is

And to U guys that say "I'll rep U" ect.... It make no odds to me so don't say it. If u deserve it u'll get it. Best thing that will swing me is U havin a seedbox
    Choose wisely, Buddy! And I am sure You will find the right Candidate. Generous giveaway - as we get used to it from You, Bud!
    A malis vituperari laus est.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast