Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: When the inv to rFTN there will be open??

10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1 View Post

trade
    So who get there quicker, in your opinion being the newb round here, the person who trades his ass off to get there, or the one who patiently waits and gets to know what trackers are about, and their staff as well on a personal level, and being able to be upfront about who and what you are without having to hide your tracks for fear of disablement all the time?
    t3h trait0rz

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by saqib View Post
    to some extent u r right though , but it does not help sometimes , they need to know u personally , i mean not via net only before inviting u to such tracker
    Wrong.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    well, i'm not a member there, but their policy in keeping their doors closed for some more time is adequate. Because since they did that, a lot of noobish ftn requests stopped showing up, and brandon's e-dick is less sucked than it used to be (at least around here). oh, and people that used to trade ftn accounts no longer do that, cuz there is no way they will get invites to replace/dupe accounts.

well, today he had his share of getting his e-dick sucked, there was such a nice thread requesting an invite, it almost made me shed some tears...

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1 View Post

trade
    So who get there quicker, in your opinion being the newb round here, the person who trades his ass off to get there, or the one who patiently waits and gets to know what trackers are about, and their staff as well on a personal level, and being able to be upfront about who and what you are without having to hide your tracks for fear of disablement all the time?
    what the fuck you talking about? I don't have FTN. I just said trade account, I can do it on the sly

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Just give up on it for now since the invite system ain't coming back soon and guess who you have to blame for all this its those account sellers and account traders that they thought they were to good to be caught trading invites or selling accounts.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    well, i'm not a member there, but their policy in keeping their doors closed for some more time is adequate. Because since they did that, a lot of noobish ftn requests stopped showing up, and brandon's e-dick is less sucked than it used to be (at least around here). oh, and people that used to trade ftn accounts no longer do that, cuz there is no way they will get invites to replace/dupe accounts.

well, today he had his share of getting his e-dick sucked, there was such a nice thread requesting an invite, it almost made me shed some tears...
    Brandon's e-dick? lol. But the prob. perhaps in the requester himself, I mean if some one really deserve ftn and asked for a inv. without these words like humble and so on, Brandon won't give him an inv. vice versa if some one sucked his dick but doesn't worth it, of course he won't get it. Perhaps if ftn followed this policy, but with more accelerating steps, it may be the 2nd OiNK? Don't forget ftn isn't pay2leech or @ least that what I understand from my friends there

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    A bird whispered in my ear that they are currently trying out a new invite-system. Might be true, might not.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    9NINE's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    personally i like birds

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Naleo View Post
    A bird whispered in my ear that they are currently trying out a new invite-system. Might be true, might not.
    Hopefully it's a truthful bird

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    pureheart's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    keep pampering this bird till we get the whole story...may be it has more to tell!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345