Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Why do Bitmetv staff act like kids

raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    You will get it, when you will be disabled on bitme and bitmetv with reasons like 'you have cheated but we won't tell you how because we don't want to give you ideas' and 'you were giving advice to traders how to hide from bitmetv staff'... really annoying, i was also calm and polite till the bitter end, but nothing could persuade them to be a bit less vague, they were pointing at each other to ask the other what these claims may mean...

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    hear staff is cool there. Why post this? anyway both sites seem to be down?
    Last edited by pone44; 03-12-2008 at 12:24 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    Quote Originally Posted by jam0980tr
    ... banned me frm the irc didn't say nuffin

i have allwayz used my 1GBP server to do my seeding

... i don't know who is that on my invite becoz i do not invite people on my trackers am on.
    maybe your account was disabled for using words like nuffin, allwayz and becoz

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidde View Post
    I don't get what ppl have against BmTV staff They're all really great and helpful!

I recieved a warning today cause I upped something without tagging the language with [], haven't upped on a few months *slap*

I PM'd the staffer and apologized, and that it wouldn't happen again. I recieved a "thank you", and an explenation that my warn was only to log that I was "taken care of" in that situation. It was a 1day-warn, so it's not a biggie, but I think they're a very understanding team.. I've talked to them earlier at IRC due to some problems with a friends account, and they helped me through, just.. flawless

BmTV contains -lots- of torrents, users and forumposts, divided on 18 staff members.. I bet they have more then enuf work to do, so whenever someone's PM'ing about an account like OP did, and they find something suspicious about it, ofc they take care of the situation right there. If you've been screwed over by members one time, you can start trusting again in a snap. Getting screwed over twice can get a person in doubt. I can't imagine how many times these poor fellas has been screwed over, as I read all over the net on how stupid they are, and how they're enjoying their fifth account, etc..

Try to be polite, don't tell'em to do their job, ask them with a calm tone, and respond in the same way, even though they might seem unfair, it's the best way to do it

Ugh, I'm writing on something else now, and haven't slept in a while, hope my post is understandable :/

Cheers
    -Vidde
    I agree with you.

Here everybody says bad things about BitMeTV and SCT staff. I had to deal with both of them, and in both cases I was treated correctly, and my problem solved.
    When I was in the IRC at both sites I saw most of people who ask for help or explanations have a bad attitude, most of them donīt ask, just demand or insult, and others go joking or mocking, and in that case I would be not nice at all either.
    When I was for first time to SCT I acted like an asshole... kicked out, 3 days later I went in a better mood and in few minutes my problem was fixed.
    Iīm not saying this mates acted in a not gentle way, but sometimes, when one person thinks he is right or is angry can fuck off everything if the head is not cold.

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    now i wanna add bit more info
    that jam is not me on bitmetv and its good you banned it, there is only 3 places i used that nick was fst site and the Tracker i had before and SD, me am not a type to trade or give out invites and its hard to get my trust. but it takes time.
    I just feel that noone helped me on bitmetv
    that jam on bitmetv got nuffin to do with me.

p.s am not that stupid to use a forum nick on trackers
    there was only 3 places i used that nick but its bit odd someone useing my nick.

the account with halim78 on bitmetv and same ip on other trackers they have tb's on the ip just do some checking and you will find out, just giveing you a hint.
    halim78 username i picked as new but its public now, i have pick a new name.
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 03-12-2008 at 05:13 AM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Nemrod, you got the most annoying avatar ever

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    let's drop this subject and move on
    we wasted too much time on this already

For Serving Community

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789