Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scl

Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    They have 1500 torrents, revTT +10 000
    Speeds are great
    community is great ;]
    Pre is sometimes very good, sometimes not, but who cares O_o
    If you have send +100GB you can request invite on forum
    I have 1024/256 internet and have sent +70GB upl and +/-10GB DL, permanent freeleech on packs, so there is easy to have good ratio
    +1 point-The door is closed.Limited open signup are disabled and so is the invite system!!! "staff"
    Bad luck for you man!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    aaatoel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by sagib View Post
    While this is becoming an interesting discussion i am still wondering about your signature...
    I guess you are talking about my sig! Well, the fact that I think that the tracker has no future, doesn't necessarily mean that this isn't a very cool quote. It doesn't apply only for the specific tracker, but in many things in life!
    Stop chasing, start living!!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    There are still new users coming in. Newest user...17 hours ago. I would assume that staff can invite people whenever they want.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by aaatoel View Post
    Great community, poor content, mediocre speeds, most torrents die VERY fast. Some very nice ideas by the staffers but in general not a great tracker... Seemed VERY promising in the first days...
    exactly. very poor content and badly seeded torrents with mediocre speeds make it not worthwhile for hardcore torrenters. Stick with revTT or czone, they own it big time.

Unless they quickly grow their userbase to more than 15k members, they surely will struggle. Community is a very nice idea, but people are there for the contents, no bullshit. Or if they want to keep it small, then no-ratio is their only chance. and they realised it, with their UL/DL multi/dividers.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    MaaxHimself's Avatar ‡ Borat Sagdiyev ‡ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Guys, this thread was created in March!

Someone asked about my signature, I got ScL and awhile ago so Im going to lock this thread...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123