Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Screeching Songs Are Not Bad Encoders.

I heard from someone that the screeching songs were just from bad encoders and that it was just a rumor that the riaa was feeding them into the network.

i dont think this is right. it doesn't add up. my girlfriend wanted some nelly music, but she was having a hard time getting a good one. so i tried. Almost every sing nelly file i downloaded of country grammar had screeches in it. Thier also a little into the song. kind of like if you previewed it then you would get enough good music until you waited till it downloaded and then you would realize it was a screech and then all that time wasted. these arent' just bad encoders. the network is flooded with them. also i'm having trouble picking up a good supernode. i used kazupernodes and every supernode which was like 15 had a response time of 20 and some pinged out. what is up here.

2. Music   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    It was me who said the RIAA rumour which I think is true just tell me how 100 users can have a shit file?? and it is jsut abou timpossible to get the REAL good quality 192 bit file I jsut dont get it I blame the users a screeching download would never get completeed by me becaeu the cancel button comes out before its even completed.

if its f*cked up aand got completre the delete button comes out?? if the RIAA are spreading them then why the f*ck are the users so dumbass not to do the same?? I blame the users if they get some brains and learn a few things then it wouldn't spread around

3. Music   -   #3
    i believe the songs are screeching is because the artists have found a way to stop their songs from being uploaded. when u try to send it thru it registers inthe cd and wont play

4. Music   -   #4
    i believe the songs are screeching is because the artists have found a way to stop their songs from being uploaded. when u try to send it thru it registers inthe cd and wont play
    If that was true the soulseek would be flooded with shit files

5. Music   -   #5
    i'm almost certain that at least 80% of these fake files are created by those that have an interest in putting people off of using P2P. This obviously includes the RIAA. they only need to distribute it to a small number of users, safe in the knowledge that the majority of people that download them don't delete them, and then search for more, and end up with 8 slightly different messed up versions of songs, sharing all 8, and then these are downloaded by yet more idiotic people who don't delete, and the situation spirals out of control from there.

it obviously works to a certain extent, going by the number of posts on this very same subject created each day.

and all a bad encoder does is create a file in which the sound quality is poor compared to the original cd, it doesn't include modem dial-up sounds, alarms, or constant crackling. jeez.

6. Music   -   #6
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by Moonbaby@3 August 2003 - 22:00
    did you just pull that out of your ass?
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

7. Music   -   #7
    i blame the users also. they should delete the files. i think it would be a good idea to give people these tips in the next k-lite versions. a tip maybe somewhere in the home page or somewhere were people can see it. saying (If you download a file that is incomplete, has a screeching noise, or is a fake, delete it. By sharing it, you make it harder for people to accually get the real, good quality file. Also your killing the FastTrack Network and helping the Recording Industry in stopping KaZaA and P2P.) something like that.

8. Music   -   #8
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    The thing is i don&#39;t give a sh&#33;t because i do not use kazaa for music...all my music is 100% non tampered with...

9. Music   -   #9
    Even if we did say that there are still asshoel and dumbass ppl out there

10. Music   -   #10
    Yo guys

already detected a new problem. I just tried to download the whole black eyed peas album (elephunk), and every file I tried to play was the same. Even if it had another filename, it was always "where is the love" which was played. That&#39;s really strange&#33;&#33;
    But we shouldn&#39;t all pity ourselves, cause there will be a solution to this motherf***** problem.
    I think there could be a very simple solution. Problem is only that they have to develop it first.
    Somehow Kazaa should scan the files first before downloading them. A scan about stability of the bitrate in the file.
    Just don&#39;t let them fuck your ass&#33;&#33;
    Bloody damn american RIAA&#33; We really should hack them down seriously&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

peace

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast