Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: ScL allow trade now?

predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Dude, I used to have a few users who, since I got them banned from a tracker gave me rep saying "awesome trader"

I pm'd staff here and had it removed.

Anyone can leave rep...hell ill leave you rep right now saying "this person is the best Anti-Trader I know"

Are you really that stupid?

cmon now.

If staff were to trade, they arent going to do it through FST....lol seriously man.

><
    GoLDeN is good member and not so stupide to give a rep point just to try ruin the reputaion of z7x or gave it by mistake
    seriously
    as i said in my first post , i dont know if he got this rep point by trading or not anyway this point is giving for a good trader in normal case (with the comment = trust trader, not any point)

if its true ..so no comment lol
    Last edited by predateur; 03-10-2008 at 09:43 AM.
    Vectoral FTW!

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    predateur are you GoLDeN lawyer or something?? doing all his talking??
    why not GoLDeN come here and tell about this "trade", I really want to know what he and z7x "trade" for.
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelabel View Post
    predateur are you GoLDeN lawyer or something?? doing all his talking??
    why not GoLDeN come here and tell about this "trade", I really want to know what he and z7x "trade" for.
    i have nothing with GoLDeN or z7x

" why not GoLDeN come here and tell about this "trade" " ?
    why not z7x who come and tell us
    and what about if the trade was an SCL invite, or the guy know GoLDeN name on SCL ? and getting banned just because he wanted to tell us about the "trade " i personaly dont risk that
    Vectoral FTW!

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    you (or GoLDeN) are the one who claim that z7x is a trader so its yours (or GoLDeN) side who need to take the act and frove it. you cannot just come here and say "ohh look at this z7x have trade rep so he is a trader". if you want to accuse him you need more than that. so z7x dont need to come here to defend himself.
    you think that z7x or any other staff member is supid enough to trade his tracker???
    everyone knows that action like that can make you bad reputation + make your tracker look the same.
    I dont believe that any staff from any tracker ever trade
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    what's the purpose of this thread?
    to try understand why staff trade and dont allow his members trade? do you think its fair ?
    i havent read all pages from this thread,but its very hard to believe that he was traded something,lol everyone can add someone in BT rep,like he is scammer or cheater but is this really true? im not talking now abouth some members with 10 post or something,we talk abouth one of staff member so i dont believe he was trade anything,but then again i really dont care even if he traded its all up to him.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelabel View Post
    you (or GoLDeN) are the one who claim that z7x is a trader so its yours (or GoLDeN) side who need to take the act and frove it.
    i am not GoLDeN and he is not me

you cannot just come here and say "ohh look at this z7x have trade rep so he is a trader". if you want to accuse him you need more than that. so z7x dont need to come here to defend himself.
    i dont accuse, since trading is not a crime lol i just wanna know if he trade or not
    you think that z7x or any other staff member is supid enough to trade his tracker???
    yes it can be

I dont believe that any staff from any tracker ever trade
    i personaly had traded with staff member , so you still know nothing about trading.

and for me z7x is a trader here at FST is more acceptable than GoLDeN give this rep point just to say he is a trust trader and make bad reputaion to the guy and his tracker
    Last edited by predateur; 03-10-2008 at 10:30 AM.
    Vectoral FTW!

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    lol at this thread

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    please don't pump this thread
    let it die in..............hell

For Serving Community

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    no think allow...

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    Whoever said z7x is likely to trade accounts is a dumb-something. I know him well enough to know he wouldn't do that.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast