singing_sol's Avatar ftn lover!!! BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    so even the sysops are gettin c**cks from every where

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    i am not GoLDeN and he is not me
    yeah sure... ok like we believe that...

Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    and for me z7x is a trader here at FST is more acceptable than GoLDeN give this rep point just to say he is a trust trader and make bad reputaion to the guy and his tracker
    then you really are that stupid.... all we know is that your trying to throw mud in the face of one of the mods on this site .. most likely cause you or you friend either got denied an invite or account got disabled... those are the most likely things to provoke this... so stop hating and grow up.. as i said before... since ya believe anything.. i have a bridge for sale.. interested? .. real cheap...

anyways... get a real life dude.. TRADING SCL = BAN... get over it..
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    furthermore
    Z never have to trade for trackers, you know why??
    cause Z have many friends who would give it to him for free. so he never need to trade for something he can get free in a sec.
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    trade it all like jagged edge, everyone!
    Free up some spots.
    Why is trading the big thing the tracks worry on? There is a list put up by fenopy that have a few private good trackers with torrents that are tracked by the movie-music companies. dl 1 and u get cease and desist letter.Fenopy.com fakefinder. find that more public than any invite even though i am against trading-ect.
    are those files hosted on the trackers?
    Last edited by pone44; 03-10-2008 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Are the files listed on Fenopy hosted on the trackers listed?

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    yeah well, despite what the OP would like to have ya believe...... THERE IS NO TRADING of this tracker... and thats still the bottem line.. trade = disable

nothing more to say

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    there is no need to all this fuss
    if GOLDEN is available he can confirm it or deny it same goes to Z
    Though i don't believe that Z traded but maybe the situation need explanation.
    I said before there is no need for this topic but as you insist on pumping it up so at least someone clarify the situation.

For Serving Community

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Itīs pointless to discuss with somebody who evidently has no other intention than sowing discordance.
    He wonīt stop, no matter the reasons and explanations you give, he only wants z enters in the mud pool, everybody knows that in a mud pool both fighters will be stained at the end.
    And I think z knows that very well.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    Why is trading the big thing the tracks worry on?
    its about accountablity.. because they have no way of know who is using the account.. when you register on a site it records you ip, email ect..... when someone trades they skip all that and have instant access.. which mean mpaa/riaa/cheats/scammers ect.. would have full access to the site and mess up the site.. that would be why.. thats why we have soooo many losers for the trading.. most of'em is because they have already gotten banned a few times.... its access that fucks everyone else.. thats why they are not liked that much..

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    rofl.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    sorry z7x... NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast