Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 TT invites to giveaway.

Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21

Cool

I'm giving away 2 invites to TranceTraffic.

Whats the catch?

I want you to explain, [*]Why you require the invite. [*]What music genre you are into, [*]Who your favourite DJ's are and why. [*]What type of audio quality you like and why.

These invites are hard to get, and i only want them to go to people that really require them for their own use, and not to go to traders or other asswipes.

Please dont pm me offering anything in return - i dont trade these invites. I will delete any pms, and take note of your name and will not entertain your posts.

The better the explanation, the better chance you have of receiving a invite.
    I will decide who gets the invites and i will pm you for proofs of ratios.

Good luck.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    napster5's Avatar The Real Napster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    that's great giveaway dude

make sure u will invite the right users

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    dedro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    very nice to share TT with Fst members-very hard to come by

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    ilovednb's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Congrats with the 50GB upload credit and 2 invites m8 hehe

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Why I require it: I love Trance, it's the best... EVER. I recently bought a 50 pack of blank CD's that I intend to fill up.
    Music Genre: I'm mostly into house and electrical.
    Fav DJ: Armin Van Buuren becuase his style of mixing makes me feel excited and pumped up.
    Quality: I really like FLAC becuase the music sounds so clear but really any type of rip suites me as long as their is no noise in the music.
    o hai

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    [*]Why you require the invite.

For personal Use thats for sure like all who want it I say "i like trance music" and I consider myself a Music Addict

[*]What music genre you are into,

Trance , techno , minimal , electro ,progressive

[*]Who your favourite DJ's are and why.

Armin van Buuren - best trance mixes ever
    Markus Schulz
    Ferry Corsten
    Carl Cox
    MatT Darey
    Above and Beyond
    Andy Moor

[*]What type of audio quality you like and why.

VBRkbps,320kbit,FLAC ---> JUST BECAUSE THIS ARE THE BEST ! and I like the best quality in my 5.1 sound system and in my car !

I`m been looking for TT like 7 months , but no result i have friends but nobody has 50 weeks yet and they can`t invite me !
    Active person on many forums ! I`ll try to help/improve the community there !

I wish to find there some tektonik music cuz i`m interested in it !

If you count me in and send me a PM will show proofs on trackers
    Last edited by Swift; 03-09-2008 at 09:51 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    DeathAngel's Avatar Souls Reaper BT Rep: +3
    Well I'm a huge fan of music , I adore trances , I killed every one I knew to get waffles and what cd , so that I can enjoy downloading music , My HD is 160 GB , 65 Gb are totally music , so I guess I really would like having tt , it's not about the tracker level , I'm not in for a trade at all , but it's a tracker with every thing you seek in trances , I love it !! I'm not a ratio like person , I don't make huge ratios but I keep over 1.3 ratio in what ever tracker I'm in , including Sct and Iplay black cats , and waffles . Hope I can get that invite , for me it's just a dream which I request , what ever I got it or not hope that the one who gets it really loves Music , cause this tracker shouldn't ever be in the hands of a trader !! Only People with high taste . thanks any ways . Good Luck every one .

My Favorite Dj is : Armin van Buuren , David Geueta , I also like Gigi D'agostini
    My Favorite Format : Flac Crystal Clear!!

I can provide ratios and proofs of My trackers . Good luck
    Last edited by DeathAngel; 03-09-2008 at 09:50 PM.
    Fuck Me ... I'm Famous Please don't Pm me for any sort of invites . Thanks

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I would like an invite because I'm really starting to get into Drum n' bass stuff after I heard a couple of friends playing it a few weeks ago and I've always like industrial style music, as I've listened to NiN on and off for the past few years but I'm starting to get into drum n' bass music, right now I can only think of a few DJ's and groups I like and they are NIN, Pendulm, DJ Quicksilver and DJ Grooverider and as for quailty I perfer just about anyone dosen't really matter to me
    I fap because I must!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    NorBis's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Can Ihave One Plz Its my Big Dream My Fr

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    user2000's Avatar DARE FOR MORE!!!! BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    wow...TT Giveaway! i cant believe!!
    pls consider me too on this giveaway
    i really looking for a long time to get a invite.. but no luck for me
    i love trance music so much! and i want to be part of this comunity!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2josUqMTUmE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbQiQEEVY1A
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPNAhS73NQM
    my favourite dj is Armin Van Buuren.. but i like tiesto ,paul van dyk,atb,sasha,carl cox,deep fish,john digweed ..the list is hudge!!

pls consider me !
    Last edited by user2000; 03-09-2008 at 09:47 PM.

I wish to join FTN comunity!If you need help dont hezitate to contact me!

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast