Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TB is underrated ?

lubu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I agree...TB is a very underrated tracker...I just love their packs

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    One of the best things with TB is that the moderators/admins aren't hostile against their members.

Another small private invite scenetracker starting with S has probably the most hostile admins I've ever encountered on the net. Giving warnings/ban for every little thing, they love to give warnings when people don't break any rule. They probably have some daily ban/warning quota to fill to feel good.
    Only reason I use it is cause it's they have seperate RSS for every category.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster
    yep many underrated trackers on that list.. and TB is one of them.
    in my opinion the most underrated private tracker is mma-tracker,it doesn't look as good as bitmetv but without a doubt one of the best dedicated trackers out there.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I couldn't agree more. TorrentBytes is a brilliant tracker and without contest, my favourite. The staff is respectful and friendly. The forums are very active and content-rich and there is a team of dedicated uploaders who regularly put together new packs (particularly with respect to Japanese anime).

But what distinguishes TB from other private trackers most is that they managed to create a system with an efficient peer/seed balance. It's ridiculously easy to maintain a massive buffer there and I never found myself hesitating to download something. Also, whilst it is true that there is a 'no requests' rule there, the uploaders regularly browse the forums and generally do their best to go with what the users suggest.

When TB opens and you get a chance to subscribe there, you definately should.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Medooooo's Avatar Gianluigi Buffon BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    TB is one of my best trackers ever .

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    whiteyes's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    TBytes is really a great site! Always open signup and force you to use more secure password. And amazing freeleech packs!
    I only dont like the torrent TTL (Time To live) function on TBytes. I cant seed some old torrents. Hope someday they'll remove it.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    IceTee's Avatar Fo'shizzle my nizzle BT Rep: +2
    My first private torrent site.
    Still use it a lot

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    Well, yeah. TBy is a good site with a good community especially considering it's massive amount of users. I barerly ever use it for 0day, however, nice packs.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    eits's Avatar Kate, Damn it, RUN! BT Rep: +1
    yeah. TB's contents should be got 9 or 10 points.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    krisil's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    it is my main tracker and is among the best , so as far as i am concerned , it is very highly rated

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast