Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
It's underrated simply because it's open to signup. Close signups and invites and maybe the rating will go through the roof.
exactly my point!
somehow i feel that is good for a tracker like TB in many ways. there wont be trading since its very easy to get into. and a low profile was never bad for a torrent tracker. so the major chunk of problems staff of other trackers face are already eliminated
Yeah but we don't talk about inv. rate, no one can argue it's 2, but as a content? Of course it worth more than 7
According to the outdated sticky thread here about what trackers offer, TB is now 60k not 45k, it contains 3000+ torrents not 1000+ and so on
I really want to help updating such a thread, pmed the author but w/o reply, at least there're stuffs must updated; numbers

Quote Originally Posted by whiteyes View Post
TBytes is really a great site! Always open signup and force you to use more secure password. And amazing freeleech packs!
I only dont like the torrent TTL (Time To live) function on TBytes. I cant seed some old torrents. Hope someday they'll remove it.
They already extended it from 672 hrs to 1008 hrs. If u want to seed a torrent for long time try their packs.

TB staff cheating? hmm u must @ least talk about some proof, but why they cheating using their real usernames?