Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Giveaway

grander's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by dythim View Post
    I see people have been requesting invites in other threads as well so please update your post if you do not need an invite. Thanks!
    Aha! K.L.F. - Aha aha. I already recieved RevTT invite today from another person, so i don't need it anymore here

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    colyu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hey, i'd like a revTT or TL invite for the following reasons:

I just became part of this community, and i guess i could consider myself a "noob" as I have not had an account for any reasonably good tracker except TTi. Ever since i discovered private trackers and the material that they offer, i've always wanted to see what the best had, and if it met my expectations. This giveaway gives me a great chance to finally get one, so i hope you will become the first person to let me take advantage of a fortunate oppotunity.

My ratios:

Speedtest:

I know that is not a fast speed, but it doesn't matter as my ratios are really great

Thanks

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    The winners have been announced in the first post. There are still some invites left so feel free to PM me if you're interested.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234