Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ELKA1 is a coxk

Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DefX View Post
    He's not complaining about a scammer or whatnot. He's complaining about a tracker admin who banned him.
    and created a new alias to do it!
    no i havent made a new alias thats the one i am registered on the site with and thats the one i use on sites

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    So you have now announced that you use the same (hilarious) username on this site as others and that if you don't get what you want you will flame the staff of the sites that you belong to

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis
    So you have now announced that you use the same (hilarious) username on this site as others and that if you don't get what you want you will flame the staff of the sites that you belong to
    I dont think thats what the OP was implying.

I think he is just highlighting an admin with god syndrome and a tiny tail it cant be helped if this elka1 is a grade1 p3ni5 but these things happen.

Its the old analogy of "its my ball and im taking it away"

Worst part is that the site in question [DDT] has a wide variety of content and the owner is a tip top bloke. It has a real good community that is always tarnished by the cowboy staff there.

And hey - if the OP wants to tell the world he is an idiot thats his prerogative . At least its an honest nick unlike some you see scattered around the interwebs lol
    Last edited by mummysboy; 03-11-2008 at 10:58 AM. Reason: spellcheck :s

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by idiotsandy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post

and created a new alias to do it!
    no i havent made a new alias thats the one i am registered on the site with and thats the one i use on sites
    OK, the point was, the first thing you did after being banned was run here and create a new account. An account that was created yesterday, no doubt within seconds of your first post. All three of your post so far have been in this thread.

So was it not the point of creating this username to hide your FST identity?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    OK, the point was, the first thing you did after being banned was run here and create a new account. An account that was created yesterday, no doubt within seconds of your first post. All three of your post so far have been in this thread.
    no the first thing i did was go into there irc channel to try and resolve the problem. after only been in irc a few minutes i was G-lined there too with no explination.

So was it not the point of creating this username to hide your FST identity?
    i created this user name as it was the first thing that popped into my head and this is the first time on the account, as i only heard about this site yesterday, after been told about it from a mate, who suggested that i should raise the issue about the staff on DDT on here and await the response, maybe even get a reason behind the ban.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12