Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ELKA1 is a coxk

Angry

i joined DDT a few days ago and within less that a week my ip was banned, so i decided to go into there irc channel to try and find out why after only been in the channel a few minutes after say i was not the person they thought but another i was banned from the irc, after asking around found out the admin that banned me was ELKA1.

i do hope that it is only this one admin is like this as they have just lost my 100MB server , which will seed quite nicely at 3MB/s all day, and could lose more if there staff all have no people skills.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    the username says it all

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    whos mine or his?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    There´s a section for reporting scammers and other forbidden behaviors.
    Only if you do the things as stated in the rules your complain could be taken in consideration.
    If the thing has nothing to do with FST, then I´m afraid your complain will be useless.
    Last edited by Nemrod; 03-11-2008 at 12:19 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    He's not complaining about a scammer or whatnot. He's complaining about a tracker admin who banned him.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by idiotsandy View Post
    i joined DDT a few days ago and within less that a week my ip was banned, so i decided to go into there irc channel to try and find out why after only been in the channel a few minutes after say i was not the person they thought but another i was banned from the irc, after asking around found out the admin that banned me was ELKA1.

i do hope that it is only this one admin is like this as they have just lost my 100MB server , which will seed quite nicely at 3MB/s all day, and could lose more if there staff all have no people skills.
    And what is the reason of your ban?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DefX View Post
    He's not complaining about a scammer or whatnot. He's complaining about a tracker admin who banned him.
    and created a new alias to do it!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by idiotsandy View Post

And what is the reason of your ban?
    Whinging & whining about the site admin perhaps?
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Like Cops some of them get there jolly's from enforcement... It probably makes him feel better about his small coxk LOL

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by mike4479 View Post
    Like Cops some of them get there jolly's from enforcement... It probably makes him feel better about his small coxk LOL
    OMG! That actually did make me lol!

I have encountered ELKA1 on my travels -and tbh he has no people skillz and acts like a spoilt teenager. Must be a power trip or summit - maybe the guy was bullied at school for AD&D and this is his revenge.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast