Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: What happened to Punktorrents??

  1. #1
    BurntBlue's Avatar LOVE HERTZ BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The left speakers
    Posts
    187
    Does anyone know where the site has gone or what's up? Or does anyone have their IRC so I can get to the bottom of thiss..... sad .



    Will give a piece of my for




  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    4,960
    double thread post

    and dude, your sig totally shows the opposite of someone who would care about punk music. trance/house music is way at the other end of the musical spectrum when compared to punk, and most people like either one or the other at the same tiem, but not both

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    FST BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by BurntBlue View Post
    Does anyone know where the site has gone or what's up? Or does anyone have their IRC so I can get to the bottom of thiss..... sad .

    woooooooooot!!!!


    so he cant listen to punk rock?????????




  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    4,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperator View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BurntBlue View Post
    Does anyone know where the site has gone or what's up? Or does anyone have their IRC so I can get to the bottom of thiss..... sad .

    woooooooooot!!!!


    so he cant listen to punk rock?????????




    well there's still kraytracker.. and he probably has tons on his harddrive

    i personally couldn't care less if this is the end of PT though (I'm positive it isn't so don't worry burnt blue)

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BurntBlue's Avatar LOVE HERTZ BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The left speakers
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    double thread post

    and dude, your sig totally shows the opposite of someone who would care about punk music. trance/house music is way at the other end of the musical spectrum when compared to punk, and most people like either one or the other at the same tiem, but not both
    I cannot understand people who listen to one type of music.....everyday a different tone, totally depends on the mood i'm in or want to be in....call me different i guess...I heart Polka!~ but your right, most of the time the electronic folk are on the other side of the the punk type, call me a mut I could talk music all day!! and i do!!
    Edited to add, i found a few Subhumans shtuff i don't have on Kraytracker which is great...but...just wondering where the punktorrents site went, they have a great forum with a bunch of interesting movements...
    Last edited by BurntBlue; 03-11-2008 at 09:34 PM.



    Will give a piece of my for




  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    4,960
    i told you in the other thread that BaldingOne forgot to pay the monthly bill. itll be back tho

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •