Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: RevTT invites

  1. #1
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /_.-..-._\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    1,246
    When do I get them?
    Been a member for 8 weeks with 55gb uploaded.
    o hai

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European Union
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,718
    u must ask the staff, they will then check if you cheated at any torrent, and if u have a positive ratio, and should u fulfill those conditions, u will be awarded 2 invites, the only ones you will ever get, as u may never ask again invites.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Sekai's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    115
    There is a thread in the forums where you can request your invites.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    adissan's Avatar Piers Morgan Fan BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    754
    u must request one in the invite request section

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Thanxxxxxxxxxx for this information

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    21
    I think they normally just hand out invites when you are power user. But when you didn't receive them like you did, you need to request in the forums. Am I right?

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by life View Post
    I think they normally just hand out invites when you are power user. But when you didn't receive them like you did, you need to request in the forums. Am I right?
    I think you right, the post that the got on there forum his for only people that didn't got invite

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I'm staff,kiss m ass BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    u will be awarded 2 invites, the only ones you will ever get, as u may never ask again invites.
    If I invited 2 people, and after time they are on their own - is there no possibility to invite again?

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European Union
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnentier View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    u will be awarded 2 invites, the only ones you will ever get, as u may never ask again invites.
    If I invited 2 people, and after time they are on their own - is there no possibility to invite again?
    no, i talked few days ago with a staff member, and they said it was it, until further notice. and since last time i had invites i built a 400Gb ratio, and yet no luck.
    maybe they change it someday.

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow King View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by life View Post
    I think they normally just hand out invites when you are power user. But when you didn't receive them like you did, you need to request in the forums. Am I right?
    I think you right, the post that the got on there forum his for only people that didn't got invite
    No dude I was just thinking as U but if u've read thread U gonna realize it's exactly as Cabalo said.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •