Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Happy birthday Biggles!!!!

  1. #1
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,760
    Stevie loves you baby!

    Happy birthday you senile old fart

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Posts
    13,107
    happy 112th birthday biggy

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Artemis's Avatar ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    6,331
    112, he's got a reason to be senile, but then the upside of alzheimers is you get to meet new people every day


    4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73


  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    60
    Posts
    8,804


    Cheers! 51 is the new black or something (or is Michael Jackson the new black - I lose track, must be the Alzheimers )

    Having a quiet day and going up to Glasgow for a meal with family on Friday night.

    Just bought cream cakes for all in the office though.

    Cream cakes FTW
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum


  5. Lounge   -   #5
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Many happy returns of the day, Les.

    My missus works for the civil service too (ONS) and on her birthday, in direct contravention of hundreds of years of tradition, she takes cakes in to give to other people.
    WTF is this public sector witchery.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,456
    happy birthday ..

    wow 51 years old

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post


    Cheers! 51 is the new black or something (or is Michael Jackson the new black - I lose track, must be the Alzheimers )

    Having a quiet day and going up to Glasgow for a meal with family on Friday night.

    Just bought cream cakes for all in the office though.

    Cream cakes FTW
    I never did understand that tradition. I generally have the day off on mine to avoid it .

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,942
    Happy birthday

    For Serving Community



  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    60
    Posts
    8,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post


    Cheers! 51 is the new black or something (or is Michael Jackson the new black - I lose track, must be the Alzheimers )

    Having a quiet day and going up to Glasgow for a meal with family on Friday night.

    Just bought cream cakes for all in the office though.

    Cream cakes FTW
    I never did understand that tradition. I generally have the day off on mine to avoid it .
    Tsk! wicked cake dodger!

    By buying on one's birthday you buy only once in the year. Otherwise it would be necessary to chip in every month to some birthday or other.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum


  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Tsk! wicked cake dodger!

    By buying on one's birthday you buy only once in the year. Otherwise it would be necessary to chip in every month to some birthday or other.
    No no no, you're confused. It's your age. You neither eat anyone else's or bring your own in. I can always claim it's because I'm a veggie and don't eat non free-range eggs .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •