Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [Tip] Create your own Tracker!

BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I'm not complaining, I'm criticizing. But you're just pissed cause I told you not to giveaway accounts. Since you got all fussy here and closed the thread when I was being helpful here https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...t-292938/page4

I'm not just some idiot who posts: "Good luck m8 you deserve it!" so get the fuck over it and stop giving away accounts. Maybe in your next life you can join a cool tracker. But for now.
    [REDACTED]
    Last edited by dunson; 04-27-2008 at 10:51 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    I'm not complaining, I'm criticizing. But you're just pissed cause I told you not to giveaway accounts. Since you got all fussy here and closed the thread when I was being helpful here https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...t-292938/page4
    oh dude, don't cry, i've opened it, actually i've closed it because people where supposed to be friendly, and if you where helping you souldn't even post there since you where helping in nothing.

I'm not just some idiot who posts: "Good luck m8 you deserve it!" so get the fuck over it and stop giving away accounts. Maybe in your next life you can join a cool tracker. But for now.
    Did i posted at least ONE time saying that? "good luck m8 you deserve it", you MUST be confusing me with someone else.

envy
    :
    Last edited by HDR; 04-27-2008 at 10:17 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    oh dude, don't cry, i've opened it, actually i've closed it because people where supposed to be friendly, and if you where helping you souldn't even post there

Did i posted at least ONE time saying that? "good luck m8 you deserve it", you MUST be confusing me with someone else.

And don't worry, i already got an invite there, so you can spam on my request thread as long as you want

Hope this makes you even more happy.
    Uh I'm not crying...I just had to say fuck you for dissing me in your previous post. I never accused you of writing good luck, that's what I was comparing my postings to. I will say it like it is when I feel like sharing my opinion. I don't consider that spam and I don't think it qualifies as such by any definition.

I'm glad you got an invite (not jealous at all dood I have too many trackers as it is). I'm glad you are helpful and give a lot to FSTers. But I firmly believe that you giving away accounts is wrong and there are already too many torrent sites around. And I will tell you that whenever I feel like it. Don't be a bitch and close the thread or disrespect me. And work on your reading comprehension as much as possible.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I'm glad you got an invite (not jealous at all dood I have too many trackers as it is). I'm glad you are helpful and give a lot to FSTers. But I firmly believe that you giving away accounts is wrong and there are already too many torrent sites around. And I will tell you that whenever I feel like it. Don't be a bitch and close the thread or disrespect me. And work on your reading comprehension as much as possible.
    Ok then, if that's so bad to give away accounts for "useless" trackers, i'll stop doing that

Don't be a bitch and close the thread or disrespect me. And work on your reading comprehension as much as possible.
    Did i disrespect you? Wow, i was going to bet that was you who did that (top if this page).

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Whatever bro... I'm deleting that image cause it is just ruining this thread...

peace

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Whatever bro... I'm deleting that image cause it is just ruining this thread...

peace
    Np dude, it happens sometimes. Everyone can make it sometimes

thanks for your help anyway

PS: And i didn't got ScT, was just to "test" you lolol, sorry

Now i'll stay waiting to start raining because i'm a retard :|
    Last edited by HDR; 04-27-2008 at 11:08 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    n0_NaMe's Avatar Utorrent FTW! BT Rep: +4
    Tbsource has a lot of securtiy holes that are open to cross site scripting attacks. Gazelle http://projectgazelle.org/ is what what.cd uses and would be much better.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    birox's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    couldnt find the Gazelle source...
    long time ago i tryed Tbsource and Torrentstrike, i couldnt make it work. dont know why the seeds couldnt connect, only the leechers, i gave up after weeks trying to configure.

now i tryed torrent trader, and for my surprise.... it worked on the first try . seeded the file from one box and leeched from another one

thx a lot man, i really wanted to start a small tracker to share files with my frinds.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by birox View Post
    couldnt find the Gazelle source...
    long time ago i tryed Tbsource and Torrentstrike, i couldnt make it work. dont know why the seeds couldnt connect, only the leechers, i gave up after weeks trying to configure.
    That's bad, i think. But have you tried an updated version of both TBs and TTr?

Sometimes it can be some little bug that can be easily fixed.

At least TTr has more updates that the others (from what i've noticed).

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    BANNED BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Good work
    thnx

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast