Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [Tip] Create your own Tracker!

birox's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by birox View Post
    couldnt find the Gazelle source...
    long time ago i tryed Tbsource and Torrentstrike, i couldnt make it work. dont know why the seeds couldnt connect, only the leechers, i gave up after weeks trying to configure.
    That's bad, i think. But have you tried an updated version of both TBs and TTr?

Sometimes it can be some little bug that can be easily fixed.

At least TTr has more updates that the others (from what i've noticed).
    Well stoped trying 3 or 4 months ago, but always used the lastest version avaliable of tb and torrentstrike.

Now im in love with TorrentTraders, im using the Lite version, without SQL. Its exactly what i need, and very easy to customize, considreing that im noob on PHP and comparing to the other sources like TB.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by birox View Post
    Well stoped trying 3 or 4 months ago, but always used the lastest version avaliable of tb and torrentstrike.

Now im in love with TorrentTraders, im using the Lite version, without SQL. Its exactly what i need, and very easy to customize, considreing that im noob on PHP and comparing to the other sources like TB.
    Well, if you don't have problems with the TTr it's nice, but most of the top sites use TBs as their source, maybe you have used a buggy version or you did something wrong?

PS: I'll post more soon, and "maybe" some surprises

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Islander_IBG's Avatar *i* DEBUT SOON
    awsome mate this will be really helpful but im also looking for gazelle to release and atleast if anyone has a beta or something ill love it

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Islander_IBG View Post
    awsome mate this will be really helpful but im also looking for gazelle to release and atleast if anyone has a beta or something ill love it
    http://projectgazelle.org/index.php/download/

Gazelle is not currently available for download. However, we plan on launching a private alpha within the coming month.

Please check back later for updates.

PS: Added some more sources on the first page.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    You forgot one key ingredient that is needed if you are going to start a torrent site and that is finding good staff to help you out.

My advice don't make requests for staff in public forums since the most of the time it turns into a disaster and its better to get people that you have some trust in to jump on board as staff and help out.

DKedit: You might also want to include the SysDev tracker that Rvt started putting together since its suppose to be real easy to setup for more info check the link below.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...tracker-258950
    Last edited by DKre8ive1; 04-28-2008 at 07:09 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Fullmetal's Avatar </war> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    You forgot one key ingredient that is needed if you are going to start a torrent site and that is finding good staff to help you out.
    Good point sir

that and the massive amounts of time it takes to be a torrent site admin/

what you relay need is a wife who works all day to pay for your server and net connection bills so you can spend all your time coding and uploading

plus a bunch of uploaders and staff that you trust not to one day fuck off and make there own tracker cos you were not working hard enough.

Its allot of work.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    lol gr8 lemme be the owner and u all the uploaders

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    aaatoel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Very informative posts for those who want to start their own thing! Thanks mate!
    Stop chasing, start living!!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    yorner's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Thanks, mate!

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    good work, thanks

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast