Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Recommend a lossless audio tracker

Personally, I use Pedros, What, Waffles for all non EDM music. But the quality and type of ripping is somewhat suspect at the latter 2 trackers, hopefully the Iron seals at waffles will make things there better.

What and Waffles generally mirror each others content, you really only need one or the other.

For EDM, I have TT.

I'm, hoping to get onto E one day, but no one i know has an account to ask for a invite (my close group tend to share invites to all top trackers), and what ive read i dont think i'll get one here.

Anyway, i hope that lil bit of info helps someone.

PSB.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    PSB aren't you a staff member or something of the sort on TT? If you are, shoot me a PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    My best advice to you is try getting into Waffles they have a big collection of flac music, upload your material and i'm sure someone from E or P will spot you and invite you to these top notch trackers.

If th0r is correct and PSB is not a fake or something else, he should have no problem getting into E*.

BTW GL with the flac week PSB <3
    Last edited by monk3y; 03-25-2008 at 12:40 AM.

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    What.cd has a great FLAC collection.

and BTMusic isn't the most elite FLAC tracker. E**** is more "elite" than BTMusic.
    o hai

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post
    What.cd has a great FLAC collection.

and BTMusic isn't the most elite FLAC tracker. E**** is more "elite" than BTMusic.
    "more? elite?"

They are both great trackers concerning flac music, quality and uploaders

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I kinda have an itch for E**** now. Everyone keeps talking about it. If they have a huge Hip-Hop and Soul section, then I will definitely strive to join one day in the future. Anyways waffles is trying something new called the iron seal of approval for flac releases. That may put waffles in a whole new space evenually(big may).

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by monk3y
    They are both great trackers concerning flac music, quality and uploaders
    The E has higher quality ripping and uploading guidelines.

Funny about that waffle iron thing, because some of the top uploaders on E are members of that group, LOL.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I wish they would bring that Iron Seal to What(maybe they will in the future). As BTMusic and What are my two most used trackers for music(lossless & lossy).

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    orfik's Avatar 20th Century Boy BT Rep: +3
    Pedro's and E are the best lossless sites due to their strict ripping policies. The quality is less certain over at What and Waffles, but they offer more variety, especially in newer genres (post-rock, IDM, dream-pop, etc). There's also MBT (My Bloody Tracker), an -awesome- shoegaze oriented tracker that no one ever talks about, but many of its members belong to those lossless-only trackers everyone talks about so much, and upload stuff you won't find anywhere else.

Also, it's not impossible to get into any site. The mistake people make is trying to use this forum to access high level trackers. I wouldn't give STmusic to some of the people here.

"Be easy, my ninja."

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    adissan's Avatar Piers Morgan Fan BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Pedro s and E are the best lossless trackers,when i say that i refer to quality of music and strict ripping format

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast