Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommend a lossless audio tracker

kloot's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Hi guys!

As the title might suggest, I am looking for a tracker with some nice FLAC content. Aswell as looking for new music, I also have some albums that I am going to be encoding to FLAC at some stage, and will want somewhere nice to share them.

Your recommendations are appreciated!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    mafija's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    The best is Pedros BTmusic

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Strictly from research, no personal experience Pedros definitely,but you will need an invite.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Why do people always suggest the best trackers that are nearly unattainable? Honestly, you don't even have an account there, so why suggest it? I don't mean to call you two out specifically, but it is a little frustrating that the general answer to "where can I find X tracker?" is to suggest the most elite tracker you've only read about? Despite what you may think, it doesn't help.

To the OP, I wish I knew where to find more lossless music. I've only seen little bits splashed around here and there.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    kloot's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Thanks for recommending Pedro's guys, I will see if I can find anyone who has an invite. If not, i'm sure there's other ways to get in!

@dunson: yeah, it's frustrating that there isn't more of it to be found! I have a huge mp3 collection, but now over the last few months since I have found FLAC, I want to have it all FLAC!

Anyone else know of any other sites that are good for lossless music? Surely there are others no?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    Why do people always suggest the best trackers that are nearly unattainable? Honestly, you don't even have an account there, so why suggest it? I don't mean to call you two out specifically, but it is a little frustrating that the general answer to "where can I find X tracker?" is to suggest the most elite tracker you've only read about? Despite what you may think, it doesn't help.

To the OP, I wish I knew where to find more lossless music. I've only seen little bits splashed around here and there.
    I don't understand you 8.How can you now that I have or not account there.On my luckynes I have,and your comment hmmm what can I say
    is so stupidI give him only direction,and meybe someone will give him invites[bt music isn't ftn or swedbdr so rare]
    Last edited by mafija; 03-17-2008 at 06:00 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    kaiser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by mafija View Post
    Well, it depens what kind of music your into. For me it was far from best there because of the music content. Mainly clasic rock and simmilar music. No electronic/pop/rap music there. So I left my acc with positive ratio and never came back.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post

I don't understand you 8.How can you now that I have or not account there.On my luckynes I have,and your comment hmmm what can I say
    is so stupidI give him only direction,and meybe someone will give him invites[bt music isn't ftn or swedbdr so rare]
    I was referring more to the post below yours and such posts in general on FST. I still feel that as a member at the best tracker for FLAC, I think you might at least share the info you just did with the OP, which is much more helpful.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
    Well, it depens what kind of music your into. For me it was far from best there because of the music content. Mainly clasic rock and simmilar music. No electronic/pop/rap music there. So I left my acc with positive ratio and never came back.
    I rely don't understand you and meaning of you'r post.Man only ask for a place with flack musik and this is the best place with a flack music.Your percepcion is so wrong

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I'm not a member at E, so I can't say from personal experience. But I heard it's great(although almost impossible to get in). BTmusic is kick ass. There is new(not meaning new music, just constant uploads) shit upped all the time, great selection, and a good community. And this place you'll have a lot better chances to get in at.

If you want a Live lossless tracker, you can join Zomb Torrents.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast