Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kill The "1's"

Well you r what your name suggests, dick - slick...

GEEEZE - Nerve to 'regulate', I make a sugestion for the good. I make no strong-arm moves to regulate. You have a problem with authority stead of seeing that where ever people are gathered in numbers, there is a requirement to regulate in some degree. Auto Traffic for instance. If we all thought like you, there would be no center line, no traffic lights and no speed limits, Hell there be nothing left cause everyone would be dead you moron. Grow up!

You prove yourself the very slime I refer to. Stay off my topic.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    "I make a sugestion for the good."

Your suggestion is not for the good of p2p if those who must set their upload broadband to unlimited if it will make there downloads take longer now will it?

"I make no strong-arm moves to regulate."

asking for a feature to be removed affecting all users is a strongarm tactic my boy.

"You have a problem with authority stead of seeing that where ever people are gathered in numbers, there is a requirement to regulate in some degree. Auto Traffic for instance.

This makes no sense at all. The currect system works just fine and is regulated for the users benifit according to their connection. You are not a psychic and don't know whether the person actually sets their broadband low or not. I was in a converstion with someone with cable dsl with their broadband set to unlimited as well as upload slots and you kno what happened? i was getting songs off them at a whopping 0.5kbs!

"If we all thought like you, there would be no center line, no traffic lights and no speed limits, Hell there be nothing left cause everyone would be dead you moron. Grow up!"

right.

"You prove yourself the very slime I refer to."

Sure i do when i say i set my uploads at a reasonable rate with reasonable slots ensureing those who want some of my 10,000+ mp3's get their songs 5 minutes a pop instead of unlimited slots and broadband so only a 1 or 2 finish and i have an upload queue full of aborted uploads.
    Stay off my topic."

i'll post wherever i want whenever i want.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    I wont waist my time on you fool.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Topics been up for 3 hours and few replies sympathizing with a whiner with no logic skills. Perhaps i shall join these people in not wasting their time on you

Another silly wanker checked

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Read the thread moron, no logic...

You can't see a brick wall at the end of your nose cause your nose is up your ass.

Moron...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12