Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: anime video tracker

  1. #1
    McLovin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    168
    what's the best anime video tracker around?

    outlaw star, samurai champloo, wolfs rain, tenchi muyo, fooley cooley, etc
    seeding on: bitmetv, torrentleech, what.cd, waffles, thevault, and kg

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    check out boxtorrents

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    McLovin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    168
    thanks.. do you know if the admin manually sends the email confirmations or something?

    I signed up around 2 hours ago (found another thread with boxtorrents suggested) and still haven't received my confirmation (positive I entered the email correctly)
    seeding on: bitmetv, torrentleech, what.cd, waffles, thevault, and kg

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    284
    Ha McLovin,Its a dumb fuckin made up name

    Will have to watch superbad again :|


  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin
    I signed up around 2 hours ago (found another thread with boxtorrents suggested) and still haven't received my confirmation (positive I entered the email correctly)
    are you using hotmail or what?

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    pbjabba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    On A Boat
    Posts
    191
    BoxTorrents takes ages to send out confirmation emails. I didn't get mine til the day after i signed up. Just check your email tomorrow and it should be there. Its a great site for anime, has the best range i've come across so far
    And you know what? Macs are too hip. "Oh, look at me! I do graphic design! I wear women's jeans and hang out in coffee shops! I'm a DJ!" Well good for you. My computer is not a fashion statement. It's a computer.
    - Looking for HDBits.org invite - Thanks Magnum

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Box torrent

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    941
    animesuki has a large selection nicely aranged alphabeticaly. But nothing beats public trackers or anime ftp's. And you can try the sub group's own tracker for certain series

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,427
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    animesuki has a large selection nicely aranged alphabeticaly. But nothing beats public trackers or anime ftp's. And you can try the sub group's own tracker for certain series
    are anime FTP free to access or?

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Archon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    animesuki has a large selection nicely aranged alphabeticaly. But nothing beats public trackers or anime ftp's. And you can try the sub group's own tracker for certain series
    are anime FTP free to access or?
    they're free once you pay the montly fee . Not really worth it imo, you can get nearly everything off simple trackers like mininova or btjunkie and combined with boxtorrents are perfect. Slow speed is the only issue here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •