Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Did you know ?

YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    The invite thread on E**** has about 7 or 8 trackers that you're not allowed to give invites to in public, so the activity there is limited to a few trackers.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post

And how do you know? I presume your not a member there, so this thread shouldn't even of been made.
    he doesn't know. otherwise he wouldn't post utter bullshit statments which are not true.
    Shhhhuuuuuushhh newb

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by monk3y View Post

he doesn't know. otherwise he wouldn't post utter bullshit statments which are not true.
    Shhhhuuuuuushhh newb

Spoiler: Show
    You can spin the story that way if you choose, but if you read the sole sticky thread inside the section, you'd notice some stern rules:

Some rules for this forum:
    • One thread per tracker!
    • After receiving an invite, edit your previous post, notifying us that you don't need one anymore.
    • DO NOT post your email here, only send it by PM.
    • TRACKERS WHICH PROHIBIT PUBLIC INVITES ARE OFF LIMITS HERE. This includes ScT, FSC, F**, F**R, U*-*, and BitMeTV, among others.
    • This forum is for invites, not for account trading. Any threads or posts that offer accounts to other sites will be deleted.

And some advice:
    • Check a user's profile before inviting them somewhere else. Consider their ratio/buffer and how long they've been on the tracker first.
    • Some explanation of the last rule: we respect the wishes of trackers with rules against making their name/url public, and that includes, in our opinion, starting invite threads for them. Such trackers are therefore banned from this forum - if you're unsure about it, ask a staff member. Exceptions will be made only for confirmed staff members of said trackers giving permission or starting the thread themselves.

yo

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    doesn't matter m8

Signature & Avatar Rules

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    doesn't matter m8
    Yes, yes it does.

You're portrayed E as a sort of 'bad guy' and being "lame" by saying they allow trading, when in actuality they only allow trading for sites which themselves allow it.

yo

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Shhhhuuuuuushhh newb
    a newb that has access to all the tracker forums that you only know from screenshots.

but keep posting premature statments about trackers you don't know anything about.

if you can't join them, diss them. that's a very common practice for an usual envier like you and i'm quite used to it.

it makes me stiffle a yawn. that's all.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    FST BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    so, they allow to trade invites?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Shhhhuuuuuushhh newb
    a newb that has access to all the tracker forums that you only know from screenshots.

but keep posting premature statments about trackers you don't know anything about.

if you can't join them, diss them. that's a very common practice for an usual envier like you and i'm quite used to it.

it makes me stiffle a yawn. that's all.
    Rofl keep believing E is hard to get, i can give you every proof you want while it doesn't show my username that i have there a user.
    newb.

Signature & Avatar Rules

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I think Skizo and Polarbear expressed what REALLY goes on in E****. So please no more useless threads like THIS one, posting fake screenshots or old ones.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    if you can't join them, diss them. that's a very common practice for an usual envier
    U R right, but he posted screen shoots anyawy

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast