Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Did you know ?

Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Stoi,you conveyed the point that the OP was trying to make in crystal clear fashion.You also make a vital point when you said that in blackcats invites can be offered but NOT traded.

Skizo,which trackers allow their invites to be traded? Are the sysops/admins of these trackers members of E and have specifically allowed trading their invites in E's forums?

As Benchez rightly pointed out this is certainly a grey area in E which is worth a debate,after all this is filesharingtalk.com.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    Skizo,which trackers allow their invites to be traded?
    There are hundreds; I don't pretend to know them all.

Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    Are the sysops/admins of these trackers members of E and have specifically allowed trading their invites in E's forums?
    You'd have to ask the E staff that question.

If I were a betting man though, I would wager that if a tracker has implied via their rules page that trading invites is against the rules, E simply entertains those wishes.

Just looking at the first page of threads in that section tho', I only see one thread which implies a trade. The sole response in that thread was from a mod at that site stating a request for the thread to be deleted.

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    No i did not know but its lame .. if it`s true !

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Oh I know. I wasn't saying anything about BCG. I remember asking invites to other game sites like UG and bitGamer were against the rules. I kind of figured that more and more sites were going to start pestering to be put on that list.

I did get into a couple nice sites from your invite board though.

Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post

well... lol

Ours was just for PU and above as well, but as we have 9,000 PU and 3,500 SPU and then uploaders and staff on top of that (so about 15,000 members) the other trackers thought that was too many members to have access to it, and didnt want our PU and above to get invites to their trackers.

Some of the trackers that asked us though, i had never even heard off, so i just thought enough is enough, and we havnt got enough staff to police it properly, so best to just close it and be done with it.

PS;

PU = 1.50 ratio
    SPU = 2.05 ratio

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Sound like monkey has a good point. Most trackers do not let people post invites in public forums. So unless they are giving eachother old demonoid invites, there must be some hypocracy going on here. Don't be offended mr skizo.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    this goes to grimms mamacita and all other who said they "don't find this thrilling, or don't get the point of this thread" ok so why'd you post here ? go on don't spend your free time in my thread yea get out have a nice day.

@th0r:
    I am a registered member to E, never requested an invite that was denied and didn't try to trade it, wasn't disabled or any other thing you made up there i'm not a frustrated person from something they done to me i just don't like hypocrite people.

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    I am not agreeing or disagreeing here but i think what the OP was trying to get across but failed pretty badly in doing.

The tracker does not want its invites traded anywhere.

But they allow invites to some sites to be traded on their forums.

OK, they disallow a few sites, but they still allow trading of invites, even if its just to lvl 1-4 trackers they still allow it.

So he is calling them hypocrytcal.

On BCG when we had these types of forums, only giveaways were allowed, no trading at all.
    If that's what the OP meant I misunderstood

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Meh... this is going in circles. Either monk3y is too dim to understand a cognitive sentence or is just letting her foolish pride dig herself into a hole.

Nothing further to debate in my eyes. I'd hate to subject her to further logic and reason.

yo

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well im not passing judgment here, other trackers can do what they want for all i care.

But i think it all boils down to the subtitle of the forum in that pic.

Invites:
    Trade Invites for Other Trackers.

If it was

Invites:
    Offer Invites for Other Trackers (or similar)

then this thread would have never have been started in the first place.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    unnecessarily, skizo do you think that E staff went asking every tracker out there if they allow 'invites trading' or not ? how do they know that F*C doesn't allow and ST allow ?

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast