Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Did you know ?

Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Why is the OP trying to give a bad name to E? Respect the tracker for what it is mate.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Because either,

a.) His account was disabled recently and he's lashing out for revenge.
    b.) He had a chance to join through someone else and was denied the invite.
    c.) He tried to trade for access to E**** and was scammed or the trade didn't go down.
    d.) He's jealous of other E**** members there.

Pick your favorite.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Who cares? Almost every tracker has a board like this on their forums. No big deal.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    Who cares? Almost every tracker has a board like this on their forums. No big deal.
    Annoyed thats what I was trying to tell the guy.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I am not agreeing or disagreeing here but i think what the OP was trying to get across but failed pretty badly in doing.

The tracker does not want its invites traded anywhere.

But they allow invites to some sites to be traded on their forums.

OK, they disallow a few sites, but they still allow trading of invites, even if its just to lvl 1-4 trackers they still allow it.

So he is calling them hypocrytcal.

On BCG when we had these types of forums, only giveaways were allowed, no trading at all.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    It does seem a bit of a grey area there.....

EDIT: For me at least.
    Last edited by benchez; 03-19-2008 at 04:56 AM.
    Now go away.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by monk3y View Post

Skizo so if someone would've posted here a trade for e**** but stated this :
    i want screenshots of trackers showing good ratio, that's ok by e**** rules right ?
    What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

E**** allows invite trading of trackers which allow their invites to be traded, which discredits your futile attempts to call them out as hypocrites.

Try to keep up, would ya?
    Last edited by Skizo; 03-19-2008 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yo

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    You tell him Skizo!

Like Grimms has said so many times in this thread....what's the point?

You're entitled to your opinion, of course, but do you need to go bashing heads in? Try and be constructive.
    Kindness goes a long way!

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    I know you were grimms. Just thought I'd try and help you out.

EDIT: And yeah, I know what's Stoi saying about the hyprotical thing. Waffles...I believe it says in their faq that they don't want their invites traded. But, in the PU board at What, there's a staff member from Waffles that has unlimited invites and just giving them out to anyone that asks.

Sure, the person isn't trading them, but the person is just handing them out to anyone that asks. Most sites don't want you trading because you don't know who you're inviting. Well...isn't just handing them out the samething? Granted, the person is giving them out in the power user board. So that's how they must be justifying it. That if the member is a power user, then he/she obviously could never cheat, or be a constant hit n' runner, etc.
    Last edited by Annoyed; 03-19-2008 at 04:56 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post

I know you were grimms. Just thought I'd try and help you out.

EDIT: And yeah, I know what's Stoi saying about the hyprotical thing. Waffles...I believe it says in their faq that they don't want their invites traded. But, in the PU board at What, there's a staff member from Waffles that has unlimited invites and just giving them out to anyone that asks.

Sure, the person isn't trading them, but the person is just handing them out to anyone that asks. Most sites don't want you trading because you don't know who you're inviting. Well...isn't just handing them out the samething? Granted, the person is giving them out in the power user board. So that's how they must be justifying it. That if the member is a power user, then he/she obviously could never cheat, or be a constant hit n' runner, etc.
    well... lol

Ours was just for PU and above as well, but as we have 9,000 PU and 3,500 SPU and then uploaders and staff on top of that (so about 15,000 members) the other trackers thought that was too many members to have access to it, and didnt want our PU and above to get invites to their trackers.

Some of the trackers that asked us though, i had never even heard off, so i just thought enough is enough, and we havnt got enough staff to police it properly, so best to just close it and be done with it.

PS;

PU = 1.50 ratio
    SPU = 2.05 ratio

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast