Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HDbits account disabled?

psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    I've seen a few of these threads lately, and I guess I can add my name to the list. Just tried to login and my account is disabled. Absolutely no idea why. I don't use a seedbox, nor do I login from various different IPs. Only my home computer - that's it.

Attempted to join the irc channel but the channel key I saved in Mirc preferences has been changed. If anyone has the channel key or the time to assist me, it would be appreciated.

The wierd thing is I'm still seeding so my passkey is obviously still good.

Edit: Scratch that, stopped the upload and restarted torrent - key failure.
    Last edited by psxcite; 11-25-2007 at 07:21 AM.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    tyler78's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Same here.i dont know why im disabled.my ratio was good and i was seeding for weeks.my user name is esamgen.can anyone ask why?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    awoeonip's Avatar Need a light? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    the site is starting to ban users that have been on the site for a long time but have very low download. they figure if you've been on the site for months and download only a few gigs, there's a good chance that someone would rather be using the site than you.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    hmmm inactivity is different but act disabled for not downloading gigs of movies thats weird if its true

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Granted I have limited bandwidth and I'm not able to frequently download the often large files, but I did value my account there. How does one get in touch with them?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    That is exactly why they are disabling accounts. They want active users. My stats reflected very little download but I was uploading. After further research, all of my downloads were freelech so that's why I had no DL stats.

I would advise everyone to READ the rules/FAQ more closely. As long as you maintain a 0.45 ratio, then they won't bother you. But, you MUST have download stats and use the account more frequently. Otherwise look forward to getting your HD content somewhere else.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    i wrote in another post that more and more tracker will demand download from the users, not only upload and high buffer.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    antonpolaco's Avatar Member
    anyway if someone still doesn't know the reason of his ban can ask for help the person who invited him
    the staff over there accepts explanations if they are reasonable

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Err my account just got deleted, as i never downloaded much. I never got disabled message.

Someone invite me to fsc please

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    ejac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    arg, same here . At least i have one more hd tracker account, but hdbits was better...

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast