Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S*********.ro question

GIVEAWAY DUDE® BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Here is why S*********.ro is down. This is an article from 14/03/2008:

" Un inspector din cadrul Oficiului Judeţean pentru Protecţia Consumatorului (OJPC) Brăila este cercetat penal pentru că a postat pe Internet filme piratate. Nicolae A. a fost descoperit de lucrătorii Serviciului de Investigare a Fraudelor, care s-au sesizat din oficiu cu privire la faptul că acesta s-a īnregistrat pe site-ul www.s*********.ro şi a pus la dispoziţia publicului filme purtătoare de drepturi conexe. După ce au obţinut autorizaţia de percheziţie domiciliară şi īn sistem informatic, poliţiştii au mers la domiciliul suspectului, unde au găsit două hard-disk-uri, care conţineau filme, muzică, jocuri şi programe soft, purtătoare de drepturi conexe, 732 CD-uri şi 675 DVD-uri, care nu prezentau elementele caracteristice unor produse originale."

I will try to translate this for you.

"A inspector from the Office for Consumer Protection Brăila is investigated because he poted pirated movies on the Internet. Nicolae A. (his name) was discovered by the Fraude Investigation Service who was sesizated from the office about the fact that he registered on the S*********.ro web-site and shared whit others pirated movies. After they obtained the search warran for his home and the computer , the cops went to his house and found two HDDs thet contained movies , music , games and software programs that were pirated and also 732 CDs and 675 DVDs that did not reprezent original features."

I also read an article were the dude stated why he is not guilty and blabla...I'm gonna search that one too and try to translate it.
    Also (I don't know if I should say this) I spoke with one of the tracker's administrator and he told me that untill the "waters cool down" the tracker will be down.

Cheers.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Ouch, what a shame

thanks mateivlad for translating it and let us know!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    well i still hope they will back some day but i dont see any reasone why they have back just for 2 days and again they go down..they should stay down untill all problems are gone

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12