Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S*********.ro question

ramishka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    S*********.RO was a good 0day tracker but it has been down lately. Site came back online for 1-2 days few days ago but seems to be offline again.

They have a message on their homepage:
    "Multi nu ne-au vrut, multi ne-au urat, pe multi i-am incomodat dar suntem siguri ca si mai multi nu ne vor uita !"

I translated it using an online translator but doesnt make much sense:
    "Dont they us, many they wished us, on many uncomfortable gift are siguri as still more many dont shall us forget us!"

Can anyone please tell me what the text in Romanian means? Does it mean goodbye for ever? Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Skizo; 03-18-2008 at 09:14 PM. Reason: bypassing filters

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    SCR's Avatar H2SO4 BT Rep: +4
    "Many people didn`t wanted us,many hated us , we bothered many of them but we are sure that even more people will not forget us !"
    That`s about all the translation i am able to make ...
    “Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.”

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BEGINER's Avatar NOOB BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Are they comeback or this is the end???
    Sorry for my bad English
    And i hope that i will give some trackers,but for free,because im non-trader...
    Invites wich i have,i will give for free

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55

Surprised/Amazed

Buaaahhh Have they closed forever??

WHY??

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    it was a very nice tracker!! With one of the best designs in the bittorrent world...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ramishka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by SCR View Post
    "Many people didn`t wanted us,many hated us , we bothered many of them but we are sure that even more people will not forget us !"
    That`s about all the translation i am able to make ...
    Thanks. It really looks like goodbye then

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Have they closed forever?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85
    I did a GA including the acc of the above tracker, and somebody wanted to get that acc badly. I soon realized that the site has been down during the last few weeks and promised to let him know if the site is back online. Maybe I had better PM him that he'd better give up...

I did a GA including the acc of the above tracker, and somebody wanted to get that acc badly. I soon realized that the site has been down during the last few weeks and promised to let him know if the site is back online. Maybe I had better PM him that he'd better give up...
    Last edited by amade; 03-19-2008 at 07:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    They encounterd some police problems similar to oink and need to be closed I don`t know exactlly when they will come back maybe a month maybe not in 1 year so try to get your stuff from somewhere else

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85
    Quote Originally Posted by seeed View Post
    They encounterd some police problems similar to oink and need to be closed I don`t know exactlly when they will come back maybe a month maybe not in 1 year so try to get your stuff from somewhere else
    Oh, I didn't know that - thanks for the info. BTW, can we consider that all *.ro tracker sites are at risk of police problems (i.e. is there any big investigation from Romanian police on trackers going on?)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast