Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Death Of Superman

Originally posted by JPaul+11 August 2003 - 21:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 11 August 2003 - 21:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RGX@7 August 2003 - 15:35
    NEW SPIDERMAN EPISODES?

Why wasnt I informed?&nbsp;

Off to search for them, but hashes or links to torrents would be great, havnt had a check on www.suprnova.org yet, they&#39;ll prob show up there at some point

is bytemonsoon back up?
    "Why was I not informed" - I think you will find old bean. [/b][/quote]
    nope i am sure i wasnt informed me old chapper

2. Lounge   -   #12
    bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    What makes the Death of Superman worse, was I actually bought into the whole thing, then the whole funeral for a friend series, destroyed it. And now everything is back all happy again.

Damn marketing tools,
    At least now, the whole comics are worth money kick is over, so comics have finally started to get back to what they are meant to be about, reading.

I&#39;ll never understand those people that bought four and five issues of the same comic, and never read it. What&#39;s funny now, is those comics aint worth squat.

And the new Spider-Man series is Kick Ass, but since mainframe is the company doing it, what else can you expect, but they still need to bring back Reboot.
    I need it I tell you, bring back BOB.
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I thought superman came back to life as a bad guy.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    There was the Cyborg Superman, Man of Steel, Superboy, and Alien Superman (I think he was called Man of Tomorrow)
    The Cyborg Superman turned out to be evil. I can&#39;t remember his name off hand but it was older character basically feigning Supes.
    The Mna of Steel was just a black guy from the hood that made a Steel suit. There was a movie called Steel with Shaq based on this character.
    Superboy was a clone.
    brb gotta go

By the way an even worse story was Superman Red/ Superman Blue
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    he aint dead,he just fell off a horse and now is in a wheelchair.maybe some day he will walk again,if he uses those mother cells.but surely superman wont fly again unless he drinks a redbull

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by yonki@5 September 2003 - 00:45
    he aint dead,he just fell off a horse and now is in a wheelchair.maybe some day he will walk again,if he uses those mother cells.but surely superman wont fly again unless he drinks a redbull
    Thats really harsh man.
    How can you sit there and dis someone that is the image of a legacy? Christopher Reeves is who most people think of when someone talks about Superman, yes, but putting all that aside, where do you get the right to make fun of people less fortunate then yourself. Reeve&#39;s accident was devestating to a whole generation of people. The "man of steel" almost died.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    i got this comic (stopped collecting this things like 5 years ago), its in a pretty good shape. Does any1 know how much i could get off it?(and some help finding how much i could ask for the 250+ i have)

8. Lounge   -   #18
    It&#39;s really not worth that much, mostly cause the series is crap now. Maybe when and if they make a new movie it would be worth something. If they had made that Superman Lives movie and it was a hit it would have been worth something while the movie was hot.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Originally posted by runescaper@6 September 2003 - 15:56
    i got this comic (stopped collecting this things like 5 years ago), its in a pretty good shape. Does any1 know how much i could get off it?(and some help finding how much i could ask for the 250+ i have)
    DC were just too greedy with this one.
    They saw the potential for big bucks quick and went and betrayed the massive audience it took them years to acquire.
    This book was printed in ridiculous numbers and I suspect it would be cheaper than toilet roll to wallpaper your house with.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    lol, like they reproduce the First comic 100% the same way it looked before.. sell it for half price (still alot)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast