Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Death Of Superman

Ok can any 1 explain sum thing for me, iam not a fan of the Superman comics..

but what was it that killed him, and where did it come from, and did SuperMan come back from the dead...

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    well i aint got a clue but he is called superman and i think they just made him die and come back for the fun of it
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    you kick my dog!!! i have no idea why that could have happend

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Hi metro Yes superman comes back from the dead so does doomsday superman/doomsday hunter prey.
    His origins are as follows :
    Doomsday's origin. Almost 250,000 years ago, on a ferociously inhospitable planet, an alien conducts an experiment to create the ultimate being. Obviously a huge Darwin fan, the alien puts the "survival of the fittest" to the test by repeatedly ejecting an infant into the hostile environment and repeatedly cloning the surviving tissue - forcing it to develop and adapt. Over an unknown period of time, the cloned beast defeated all other life forms and then turned upon it's creator. The monster then escaped in the alien's space ship, eventually landing on the planet Calaton. After years of destruction, they leaders of that planet creatde an energy being called the Radiant, who was able to defeat and contain the beast. The containment chamber is left to drift in space, eventually impacting Earth.
    More info here

5. Lounge   -   #5
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Originally posted by mutterings@5 August 2003 - 00:58
    Hi metro Yes superman comes back from the dead so does doomsday superman/doomsday hunter prey.
    His origins are as follows :
    Doomsday's origin. Almost 250,000 years ago, on a ferociously inhospitable planet, an alien conducts an experiment to create the ultimate being. Obviously a huge Darwin fan, the alien puts the "survival of the fittest" to the test by repeatedly ejecting an infant into the hostile environment and repeatedly cloning the surviving tissue - forcing it to develop and adapt. Over an unknown period of time, the cloned beast defeated all other life forms and then turned upon it's creator. The monster then escaped in the alien's space ship, eventually landing on the planet Calaton. After years of destruction, they leaders of that planet creatde an energy being called the Radiant, who was able to defeat and contain the beast. The containment chamber is left to drift in space, eventually impacting Earth.
    More info here
    Couldn't have said it better myself, Mutterings.
    Such a potentially amazing story wasted.
    What were they thinking? Talk about trying to boost sales.
    Supes gets killed alright! Just to come back in The Return of Superman (which was another failure).
    Metro, I wouldn't even waste my time on this cash-cow if I were you.
    Get the new MTV Spiderman episodes.
    My faith in the genre restored.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by chalice@7 August 2003 - 09:28
    Couldn't have said it better myself, Mutterings.
    Such a potentially amazing story wasted.
    What were they thinking? Talk about trying to boost sales.
    Supes gets killed alright! Just to come back in The Return of Superman (which was another failure).
    Metro, I wouldn't even waste my time on this cash-cow if I were you.
    Get the new MTV Spiderman episodes.
    My faith in the genre restored.
    I stopped collecting comics in 1994ish purely because of the fat money grabbing companies that are out to make a buck on weak and pathetic story lines...
    chalice i have heard quite a few things about this new mtv spiderman.Do you have the hashes?I did find a torrent site devoted to the episodes but stupidly i didnt add it to favorites and as such cant remember the site addy now

7. Lounge   -   #7
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    NEW SPIDERMAN EPISODES?

Why wasnt I informed?

Off to search for them, but hashes or links to torrents would be great, havnt had a check on www.suprnova.org yet, they'll prob show up there at some point

is bytemonsoon back up?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    RGX they have quite a few of them on Suprnova

9. Lounge   -   #9
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Spidey episodes here

though getting them on suprnova is probably faster, not many sources for these yet...

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by RGX@7 August 2003 - 15:35
    NEW SPIDERMAN EPISODES?

Why wasnt I informed?

Off to search for them, but hashes or links to torrents would be great, havnt had a check on www.suprnova.org yet, they'll prob show up there at some point

is bytemonsoon back up?
    "Why was I not informed" - I think you will find old bean.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast