Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where Have The Films Gone?

Anon sir
    Why has nearly everybody stopped sharing films on Kazaa? You lot talk a good fight on here against riaa and mpaa, but when I go searching videos it looks very much like the troops have deserted. Probably the best way to stop this slight threat and mass hysteria is to stick a decent film or two in your shared folder and share, instead of throwing insults from the trenches. Couldnt one of you bright sparks figure a way to get a few new releases circulated to give things a kick start, difficult but not impossible, there are forty thousand of you.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    I don't think sharers have stopped sharing films, but have stopped sharing hulk,reloaded,pirates....etc as not to draw attention to themselves.I still share these new files but can understand others who don't.If you want these files why don't you just use bittorent.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Or maybe it's because none of those mentioned films above are any good

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by Anon sir@4 August 2003 - 19:00
    Why has nearly everybody stopped sharing films on Kazaa? You lot talk a good fight on here against riaa and mpaa, but when I go searching videos it looks very much like the troops have deserted. Probably the best way to stop this slight threat and mass hysteria is to stick a decent film or two in your shared folder and share, instead of throwing insults from the trenches. Couldnt one of you bright sparks figure a way to get a few new releases circulated to give things a kick start, difficult but not impossible, there are forty thousand of you.
    have some patience geez

young men have NO patience nowadays

I spend 2 hours just to search one title

good results

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    use DC++ its complicated and the admins are really strict but i havent come across a fake yet. i find its normally the first for new stuff aswell

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Get out now it's coming down!!! There's a nice little hub on DC++ for you.

Follow the light.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    How can you possibly know who is using k-lite ?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    What I mean is nobody I know stays connected while reading and replying on the forum due to the bandwidth the program uses.I'm not complaining of course.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Lucky you........Your adsl must be superior to mine.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    jeffonthego
    I agree with original post. Came back from a month's vacation a few weeks ago and the availability of movies (and other things) has noticeably dropped since June.

I had downloads in progress on various movies that haven't budged since I got back.

Have also tried new searches for movies and barely finding anything.

I like KaZaA but I'm going to have to start exploring other P2P options.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast