Thread: seedbox giveaway

BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I want to give something back to the community that taught me a lot and got me to some cool places. Since I've already got some huge buffers and I just got 2 seedboxes, I can share these with deserving users here at FST (especially for trackers I'm on).

Post ratios, speedtest, why you want it, what sites you want to use it on and for what purpose. I'm open to anything really and will just pick a few of the most deserving users here over the next couple of weeks/months and give them access as much as I can.

p.s. If you're reading this and have an Elektronik or TranceTraffic invite, I would love you to consider me, since I still feel like I'm looking for a home for my house addiction.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    virumandii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Nice giveaway !

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    mr.xom's Avatar XoM FoReVeR BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    great work man

can i pm u ?

Dont PM me for invites
    Just make a request and I will see it

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Anyone can PM me. I prefer it here though, at least a post here before PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    tutipute's Avatar I'm Here! BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hey dunson,Since becoming a member of FST about two months ago, i had the honor to recieve a few invites from generous members.However, since my connection is 5/0.5 i only managed to gain a few GB of credit in these new accounts... I maintain a ratio of 1.0+ in all my accounts so i am afraid that the best proof i can send you is for some of the new accounts (+-4 weeks old) which has low dl/up credit. Accounts which i will be more than happy to buffer... In addition, i consid purchasing a seedbox so i would be very happy to gain the opportunity to use one before i buy one! Especially if its a linux machine (Fedora/Ubuntu) which costs around 50$-100$ a month.I'll be more than happy to send you any proof you might need (just PM me).Will appreciate it if you will consider me as a candidate.Thanks!!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    PM what you think will help me pick you. To all applicants, I would really like to see at least one account that you use a lot or for a while. Maybe its not your best ratio or not the most elite tracker, but its your site. Then, on top of that, I'd like to see evidence of why you deserve some of my bandwith, so the accounts you want to buffer/upload to are best for that.

I've gotten a few PMs, so let me just clear something up. This is not a TRADE. I'm looking to help people out, but I'm really looking for a deserving user to help out. So don't offer me a trade. If you wish to giveaway an invite and find me to deserve it, give it to me and obviously I will see you're a kind person who might deserve some of my help. I only put that p.s. because I figure people will read this and I'm hoping someone sees me being a good dude and wants me to join their site.

Realize that I can only offer a little speed to help you out. I cannot help out with dozens of GBs that you shouldn't have downloaded. A seedbox is not a miracle machine, but it can help you out if you're just a little over 1:1 and you deserve it or if you're a little behind on your ratio and don't want to get banned etc. I'm very unlikely to try to help those of you at SCT, but will make exceptions for right users.

Also, this will be an ongoing giveaway for the next 3 months at least, if all goes well.
    Last edited by dunson; 03-19-2008 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost