Thread: Hard to find file...help...

Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    After searching like a mad man, I finally found this XviD with only 1 seed and 0 peers on thepeerhub..just when I thought I had gotten lucky but then the seed vanished at the ~20% mark and hasn't returned (yet).
    The file is an old 1989 flick with Cheech Marin:
    Rude.Awakening.1989.DVDRiP.XviD-Jamgood 700MB

It's no blockbuster by any means (just a another good stoner movie) but the only copies I can find are VHS, which I already have in very poor condition. Not sure but I think it was remastered to DVD in 1998. The only other torrent I can find for this is tracked on sumo and demonoid..0 seeds, 4 peers and a dead 800MB Kvcd re-encoded by TUS (aka code9..ultimately pwned by me and mine back in the day ).

If anyone can point me in the right direction..I'd be in your debt. Thx...

I don't have many specialty trackers which may be my best bet. Already tried Cinematik, HitHQ, PiSexy and The DVD Club for the dvd...no luck.

My seed is back...nev mind the search.

Found out that the only DVD release of this movie was in the U.K. Found the dvd on ebay...~8 pounds ($16) and that includes international shipping!
    Last edited by Zaxx; 03-20-2008 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Hi Zaxx, I found your file on mininova, but noticed it was only 1 seed and I don't know how long you'll have to wait until you get this file than.

I found your movie here:
    http://forums.filelinkerz.com/index.php?showtopic=13816

Just search for "rude awakening".

Hope this was helpfull for you.

Cheers.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I got Rs Links but u need premium acc for easy download or if u have a dynamic ip u can download without wait times

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by willsmith099 View Post
    I got Rs Links but u need premium acc for easy download or if u have a dynamic ip u can download without wait times
    If you would bother just to read through the whole thread you'd have seen I already told him where to find the movie. And yes, they are RS links.

Remember children: Post-count doesn't make your penis bigger.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Tried to update the thread..but it kept editing the first post to prevent double posting I guess. My lone seeder is hangin tough..@55%..~22k. Posted a big ty in the torrent thread on peerhub to the seeder. I should also have mentioned that I don't use RS...Doh! Sorry guys...
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
    After searching like a mad man, I finally found this XviD with only 1 seed and 0 peers on thepeerhub..just when I thought I had gotten lucky but then the seed vanished at the ~20% mark and hasn't returned (yet).
    The file is an old 1989 flick with Cheech Marin:
    Rude.Awakening.1989.DVDRiP.XviD-Jamgood 700MB

It's no blockbuster by any means (just a another good stoner movie) but the only copies I can find are VHS, which I already have in very poor condition. Not sure but I think it was remastered to DVD in 1998. The only other torrent I can find for this is tracked on sumo and demonoid..0 seeds, 4 peers and a dead 800MB Kvcd re-encoded by TUS (aka code9..ultimately pwned by me and mine back in the day ).

If anyone can point me in the right direction..I'd be in your debt. Thx...

I don't have many specialty trackers which may be my best bet. Already tried Cinematik, HitHQ, PiSexy and The DVD Club for the dvd...no luck.

My seed is back...nev mind the search.

Found out that the only DVD release of this movie was in the U.K. Found the dvd on ebay...~8 pounds ($16) and that includes international shipping!
    Glad you found it.

yo