Thread: Forensic Files/Medical Detectives?

Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Are you intrigued by the way crimes are solved using sophisticated forensic technology?
    Remember a show that was aired on Discovery channel 13 years back called Medical Detectives? If yes then read on...

Where do i start? Hmm. A show called Medical Detectives used to be aired on Discovery channel many years back. The show used to focus on how mysterious crimes were solved using forensic science.
    Frankly speaking i was absolutely mesmerised by this show due to the narrator called Peter Thomas. His narration really defined the show for me and would send a cold chill through my spine. His voice would quicken while describing an accident or a certain climax. Trust me,it's an unforgettable voice!

After a little bit of research, turns out that Forensic Files is infact Medical Detectives and this show was aired on Court TV which is now called TruTV. I believe it's still aired on Trutv. Unfortunately TruTV is not aired in our neck of the woods and i've asked my cable operator but he said not possible.
    I'd like you crime buffs(esp TV show uploaders) to watch an episode of Forensic Files upped to Youtube.Here's the link,pay special attention to the narration :-
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=aJZApTCnwmc

Well i've found episodes on various torrent sites and most of em i found were on torrents2hell but none on tvtorrents. I also found a dvd of Forensic files there which I happily downloaded. But I was pleasantly surprised when i found out that 350 episodes have been shown so far whose trailers can be found here:-
    http://www.forensicfiles.com/episodes.htm

If Forensic Files interests you and if you have the power to obtain all/large no of episodes please share it with me. I'm making this thread in the hope that my request would reach a wider audience. I'm willing to go to great lengths to obtain this show and watch it on my computer.

TV uploaders if you think you can upload this as a large pack comprising of those 350 episodes to a torrentsite of your choice then please let me know.
    If you'd like to share it with me through soulseek or any other p2p method then I'd appreciate that too! Hell,i'd even pay to get this show but i'm not earning yet

Please feel free to ask me any questions related to this show and how you'd like to help me out.I'll gladly answer them.

Ty for reading.
    Cheers

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    I'm giving this another shot.Anyone?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Bumping again.Noone finds crimebusting interesting? No replies,wow am i on FST or what,heh.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4

Unsure

Hi there Soundreaper,

I'm a great fan of Medical Detectives/Forensic Files, just like you ... and yes The Narrator is fantastic. He is welcome to tell me some
    bedtime stories at any time.
    Okay, I'm a little bit late with responding to your thread (4 years?), but I am willing to share my collection with you.

However: I would be surprised if you didn't complete the FF collection in the meantime. Enjoy Forensic Files, enjoy Peter The narrator !!!
    Last edited by vixnnn; 10-27-2011 at 11:54 PM. Reason: just being polite and adding name

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by vixnnn View Post
    Hi there Soundreaper,

I'm a great fan of Medical Detectives/Forensic Files, just like you ... and yes The Narrator is fantastic. He is welcome to tell me some
    Okay, I'm a little bit late with responding to your thread (4 years?), but I am willing to share my collection with you.

However: I would be surprised if you didn't complete the FF collection in the meantime. Enjoy Forensic Files, enjoy Peter The narrator !!!
    Greetings!!!
    What an incredibly pleasant suprise!

That's great to know, how do you plan on sharing your collection? I'd love to get my hands on any episodes I might not have! Let's get this started then!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    richasis's Avatar Poster
    Sounds good. Got room for one more at this party? If so, I'll bring along my (complete) Mike Hammer collection.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Watched that show on discovery while I was a kid, and loved it enough to seriously consider taking med/biotech at college level. Ofc a lot changed in the last decade or so, and I ended up studying electrical engineering
    Anyway, I'd really love to get my hands on the old episodes of Medical Detectives, and would appreciate if you guys could post an update regarding the p2p protocol/BT tracker you're going to use for sharing this. There isn't a lot that I can bring to the table at this point of time in terms of rarities, but I sure as hell would be grateful to get my hands on this one.

Cheers
    Last edited by n00bz0r; 10-28-2011 at 02:56 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8

Laugh

[QUOTE=soulreaper;3622757][QUOTE=vixnnn;3622740]Hi there Soundreaper,

However: I would be surprised if you didn't complete the FF col

That's great to know, how do you plan on sharing your collection? I'd love to get my hands on any episodes I might not have! Let's get this started then! [/QUOTE

My advice: check TPB right now under Forensic Files and Medical Detectives (FF in the early years!) and do you know warez-bb.org they do have at least 190 eps. I am thinking about opening a new e-mail account for this, so we can compare eps. But have to think 'cause of privacy matters'. If you have any idea (all of you FF fans on the forum), let me know. If wanted I can share missing eps through this fantastic file sharing site Hope you'll find some episodes right now. Enjoy FF-Enjoy Peter !!!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grolliee View Post
    Hi...
    I am new out here...
    I want to know that what is this forum all about?
    One of the daily functions is banning you
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Sorry for the mess in the previous post.. but hey I'm a noob!

Are you still in here? Did you found something on the net?
    Leave a message if you still want to compare episodes. Do you girls and girls like all real crime tv-shows?

Like allways...Enjoy Forensic Files....Enjoy Peter the Narrator. Viva File Share (Talk)
    Last edited by vixnnn; 11-09-2011 at 11:56 PM. Reason: messy